Nokia USB Driver latest update is now available to download from A2GSMTOOLS.COM. The Nokia USB Driver enables connection between Nokia devices and computers. This driver (compatible with BB5, MTK, HMD, and Lumia) facilitates flashing stock ROMs and unlocking your device.
On the current page, you will get the direct link to download Nokia USB Driver. We have shared it as a zip package, including the installation tutorial.
Download Nokia Driver For Windows
The Nokia USB driver enables connection between Nokia devices and Windows computers without requiring the Nokia PC Suite application to be installed. The USB driver also facilitates stock ROM installation and unlocking. This driver is compatible with various Nokia device models, including BB5, MTK, HMD, and Lumia.
- BB5: Connectivity_Cable_Driver_22.214.171.124.zip | Direct | G-Drive
- MTK: MTK_USB_Serial_Port_Driver_x86.zip | Direct | G-Drive
- MTK: MTK_USB_Serial_Port_Driver_x64.zip | Direct | G-Drive
- HMD: Drivers_Nokia_HMD_2018-09-19.zip | Direct | G-Drive
- Lumia: LumiaUEFIBlueDriver.zip | Direct | G-Drive
How to install the Nokia USB driver
- Download the Nokia Driver on your computer.
- Extract the driver on the computer using WinRAR or 7zip.
- Look for the driver installer file and right-click on it.
- Click on “Install”.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Click “I accept” and then click on the “Next” button.
- Finally, click on the “Finish” button to complete the installation.