SamFW FRP Tool is a free latest One-Click ADB Enable & Reset FRP program which helps users to enable ADB USB debugging Mode through Samsung *#0*# (Test Mode) and bypass the FRP lock from Samsung Galaxy Android 9, 10, 11, and 12 version devices. This is a new tool that provides a simple way to unlock FRP from Samsung within a few minutes, So, if you want a free tool to Reset FRP lock from your Samsung phone then you can download SamFW FRP Tool v3.1 on your computer and follow instructions carefully.
What’s New in Update:
SamFW FRP Tool is a free latest One-Click ADB Enable & Reset FRP program which helps users to enable ADB USB debugging Mode through Samsung *#0*# (Test Mode) and bypass the FRP lock from Samsung Galaxy Android 9, 10, 11, and 12 version devices.
File Name: SamFw FRP Tool v3.2
File Size: 11.8MB
Uploaded by A2GSM.COM
How to Install & Use:
- First, you need to download the zip file from the below link
- Next, open the folder which you have to extract all files
- Run the “SamFw FRP Tool”
- Before using the utility, install the Samsung USB Driver on your PC.
- Enable Test Mode
- Return to the initial welcome screen and tap on Emergency Call Press #0#.
- Connect your Samsung Android 10, 9, 11, and 12 phones to the PC and the Test Mode will display.
- Select COM PORT
- Remove FRP from the FRP Section by clicking the Remove FRP button.
- Wait for the FRP lock to be removed by tapping Allow on the phone.
- Choose Samsung Setup Wizard.
- That’s all.
[*]Compatibility: The tool runs perfectly on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit), and Windows 11 (32-bit and 64-bit).
[*]Take a Backup: If you are willing to try the above tool, then please take a backup of your personal data from your Android Smartphone or Tablet. As flashing any Firmware or recovery may brick the device.
[*]Credits: All Unlock Tools and Crack/Keygen is created and distributed by the developer. So, full credits go to the developer for sharing the tool for free.