How to Guide UPDATE – Realme GT 2 Pro Convert China ROM to Global ROM
In this guide, we will show you the steps to install the Global ROM on the Chinese Realme GT 2 Pro. Realme Release Realme GT 2 Pro on different locations with different ROM & Chinese Realme GT 2 Pro RMX3300 is one of them, so if you want to switch to a Global version ROM, then this article for you where we share the complete guide to installing global firmware on Chinese Realme GT 2 Pro.
About Realme GT 2 Pro:
Realme GT 2 Pro mobile was launched on 4th January 2022. The phone comes with a 6.67-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 1440×3216 pixels. The display sports Gorilla Glass for protection. Realme GT 2 Pro is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor. It comes with 8GB, and 12GB of RAM. The Realme GT 2 Pro runs Android 12 and is powered by a 5000mAh battery. The Realme GT 2 Pro supports proprietary fast charging.
The Realme GT 2 Pro runs Realme UI 3.0 is based on Android 12 and packs 128GB, and 256GB of inbuilt storage. The Realme GT 2 Pro measures 163.20 x 74.70 x 8.18mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 189.00 grams. As of 10th December 2022, Realme GT 2 Pro price in India starts at Rs. 49,999.
Required for Realme GT 2 Pro:
Steps for Realme GT 2 Pro:
- Download all files from the requirements
- copy both firmware to the download folder
- Go to Settings – Applications – Application Management, press 3 dots, and select show system applications! In the search, enter – Software Update, find it and clear the cache and data in it! Next, in the search, enter – Update Service, find it, and also clear the cache and data in it!
- Now Install the OP Updater app
- Next Place the Full OTA CN A13 zip on the root folder of your device.
- Now Open the Oplus updater, and press the gear on top. You will see the CN Package listed, tap on it but ‘DO NOT INSTALL‘
- Then Put the ‘OP updater app’ on Floating Window so it does not close it
- Go to the file manager copy the OTA CN A13 from the root of the device and rename the android 12 India Rollback with the name of the OTA CN A13 you copied
- Delete the OTA CN A13 from the root of the device (or move to another folder) and move the Android 12 India Rollback (that you already renamed) to the root folder
- Now Go back to the floating window OP Updater and press install now
- once done, click the Reboot button, done! Now your device running on the Global version!