Dolphin Tool is a small Windows software developed by GSM Sulteng for Android Devices to perform functions like erasing FRP, removing FRP on Samsung devices, formatting cloud services, unlocking bootloaders, relocking bootloader in ADB/Debug Mode, Fastboot Mode, and MTK Boot Mode.
ADB/Debug Mode Tab:
Dolphin Tool V1.0 excels in the ADB/Debug Mode, offering a range of essential features for device management.
- reboot the device,
- disable OTA (Over-the-Air) updates for OPPO and Samsung devices,
- disable Vivo demos,
- disable cloud services,
- erase DAEMOND,
- install APK files
Fastboot Mode Tab:
- device information,
- rebooting into recovery mode,
- normal device reboot,
- booting into bootloader mode,
- erasing configuration,
- FRP (Factory Reset Protection) removal,
- persist data erasure, and
- user data deletion.
MTK Universal Tab:
For devices powered by MTK (MediaTek) chipsets, Dolphin Tool V1.0 offers a comprehensive suite of functions
- disable SLA/DA (Secure Loading Agent/Download Agent),
- perform factory resets (both old and new methods),
- erase FRP,
- remove FRP on Samsung devices,
- format cloud services,
- unlock bootloaders,
- relock UBL (Unlock Bootloader),
Download Dolphin Tool 2023 Edition
Here are the direct links to download the tool for Microsoft Windows (32-bit and 64-bit).
File Password(if ask): a2gsmtools.com | Links Not Working: Report Here
How to Download and Install on Windows
- First, Head over to the above Download Links
- Choose the required version and start downloading
- After the download is complete, Save it on Your Computer
- Now, Extract the Zip file using Winrar or 7Zip
- Open the Extracted folder and double-click the .exe file
- Now Accept the Terms & Conditions and proceed
- Choose the Installation folder (c: drive Recommended)
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation
- voila, Software is installed Successfully on your computer
How to use Dolphin Tool
- First Download and install the tool
- Open the Dolphin Tool
- Login with ID and Password (if Needed)
- Choose your Mobile Brand and Model
- Choose Function as required (Format or FRP)
- Power off the Phone (Battery at least 30% charged)
- Connect the phone to boot mode (Vol Up & down or EDL Mode)
- Wait for the Process complete
- Done, You successfully Complete the operation.
[*]Antivirus: Please Disable Windows Defender or any Antivirus installed on your Computer. Otherwise, Setup or some important files will be deleted or corrupted by Antimalware.
[*]Warning: Using third-party tools on Android devices may void the warranty and can result in data loss or device damage. Use at your own risk.
[*]Backup: Make sure always back up your device’s user data before performing any modifications.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is the Dolphin Tool Free to use?
Yes, it is completely free to download and use.
What purpose of using Dolphin Tool V1.0?
You can use it for flashing firmware Stock ROM, Remove Locks, and bypassing Google Account FRP Lock easily on Android smartphones and tablets.
Is Dolphin Tool V1.0 Safe to Use?
Yes, it is completely safe for your device and Also for computers and laptops.
Is it Compatible with All Windows versions?
Yes, You can use it on Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11, or later (32-bit and 64-bit).
Is there any alternative Flash Tool?
Yes, there is an alternative tool called Android Utility (MTK META Utility). Android Utility (MTK META Utility) is another flash tool that was developed for flashing firmware, custom ROMs, and recovery images onto Android smartphones and tablets.
How can I Find Firmware Stock ROM for Android?
Where can I download the USB Drivers?
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for the latest tutorials. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in the comments. We offer over a thousand valuable Tools and Drivers. Explore a few of them using the links below: