Capricorn Tool latest update is now available to download from A2GSMTOOLS.COM. The Capricorn Tool v2.0 is a software tool that offers a range of features for Samsung, Tecno, iTel, Infinix, and Realme devices. It enables users to bypass FRP, reboot the device, check for updates, and remove MDM locks. With the latest update, the tool has added new functionalities such as MDM bypass using ADB, bypassing FRP for Tecno, iTel, and Infinix devices running Android 9-12, removing the Realme C11 Wireless Test Assistant, installing Magisk after rooting, and resolving UI issues.
Capricorn Tool Functions
- The Capricorn Tool v2.0 is a software tool for Samsung, Tecno, iTel, Infinix, and Realme devices.
- The tool provides various functions including FRP bypass, rebooting the device, checking for updates, and removing MDM locks.
- The tool supports FRP bypass for Samsung devices A01 Core, A32, M01 Core, A32 5G, A03 Core, M32, A02, M32 5G, M02, A22, A22 5G, A31, and A03S using ADB.
- The tool also includes functions for resetting FRP on Tecno devices, removing the wireless test assistant on iTel devices, and removing the wireless test assistant on Infinix devices.
- The tool can also remove the wireless test assistant on Realme C11 devices.
- New features in Capricorn Tool v2.0 include MDM bypass using ADB, bypassing FRP for Tecno, iTel, and Infinix devices running Android 9-12, installing Magisk after rooting, and fixing UI issues.
Operations supported by Capricorn Tool v2.0:
- Read Info
- REBOOT RECOVERY
- CHECK FOR UPDATE
- Magisk install after root
- Magisk Stable
- Magisk Patched
- Sending file
- Work status
- Stop Update
- Remove MDM ADB
- MDM Bypass ADB (without rooting)
- Tecno SPD FRP Bypass (for devices running Android 9-12)
- iTel SPD FRP Bypass (for devices running Android 9-12)
- Infinix SPD FRP Bypass (for devices running Android 9-12)
- Remove Realme C11 Wireless Test Assistant
- Install Magisk After Root
- Fixing UI for a better user experience
- More functions are to be added in the future.
Updates & ChangeLog
What’s New Added MDM Bypass ADB [ No Root] Added Tecno SPD FRP Bypass android 9-12 Added Itel SPD FRP Bypass android 9-12 Added infinix SPD FRP Bypass android 9-12 Added Remove Realme C11 Wireless Test Assistant Added Install Magisk After Root Fixing UI. More Functions will be added Soon…
How to use
To install the Capricorn Tool on your PC, follow these steps:
- Download the zip file from the provided link.
- Unzip the files to the C: drive.
- Disable your antivirus before proceeding with the installation.
- Open the folder and follow the instructions to install the setup file.
- Run the “loader.exe” program.
- Install the required drivers (if you haven’t already).
- Connect your device and start using the tool’s various functions.