CM2 QLM Module Tool is a software tool that enables you to install stock firmware on your Qualcomm-powered devices. Additionally, it enables you to remove various locks like FRP, screen lock, privacy lock, and fix invalid IMEI issues.
You will get the official link to download CM2 QLM Tool on the current page. We have shared it as a zip package, including the MediaTek USB Driver and Tutorial.
Download CM2 QLM Module Tool Setup
The CM2 QLM Module Tool is designed to help you flash the XML firmware or stock ROM on your Qualcomm-powered mobile devices, including smartphones, feature phones, and tablets. It also provides features to remove FRP locks, screen locks, privacy locks, and repair invalid IMEI issues.
- v1.10: InfinityBox_install_CM2QLM_v1.10.zip | AFH | G-Drive
- v1.11: InfinityBox_install_CM2QLM_v1.11.zip | AFH | G-Drive
- v1.12: InfinityBox_install_CM2QLM_v1.12.zip | AFH | G-Drive
- v1.13: InfinityBox_install_CM2QLM_v1.13.zip | AFH | G-Drive
- v1.14: InfinityBox_install_CM2QLM_v1.14.zip | AFH | G-Drive
- v1.15: InfinityBox_install_CM2QLM_v1.15.zip | AFH | G-Drive
- v1.16: InfinityBox_install_CM2QLM_v1.16.zip | AFH | G-Drive – Latest
How to use CM2 QLM Module Tool
- Download and install CM2 QLM Module Tool on your computer.
- Install Qualcomm USB Driver on your computer to ensure your QLM Module detects your mobile device.
- To write firmware, go to the Flasher tab, choose stock ROM, click on Flash, and connect your device to EDL Mode.
- To reset FRP Lock, go to the Service tab, choose FRP, click on Format FS, and connect your device to EDL Mode.
- To reset Screen Locks, go to the Service tab, choose Full Factory Reset, click on Format FS, and connect your device to EDL Mode.
- To reset Privacy Lock, go to the User Data tab, click on Reset Privacy Lock, and connect your device to EDL Mode.