HaaFedk iCloud Removal Tool released a new update V3.2 is a free utility program designed specifically for iPhone, and iPad devices. you can utilize the tool to gain access to premium services for free. On this page, I have shared the Latest update of the tool which you can download from the below links and it’s completely free.
The HaaFedk iCloud Remove Tool offers a comprehensive solution, including the ability to factory reset for jailbreak-supported devices, including those with A11 processors. It can resolve issues within the device post-bypass and erase baseband information. The tool also enables backing up and restoring activation files, and activating iCloud for free. A standout feature is the capability to bypass MDM on all iOS devices, without jailbreak, up to the latest iOS version.
Table of Contents
HaaFedk iCloud Remove Tool Features
- The HaaFedk iCloud Remove Tool is a software solution designed to help bypass the iCloud lock and resolve various issues on iOS devices. The tool offers the following key features:
- Passcode Backup: Allows the user to back up their passcode in case they forget it.
- Passcode Bypass: Enables the user to bypass the device’s passcode lock, unlocking the device.
- Fake iOS 14.6 Only: A feature that allows the user to fake the iOS version on their device as iOS 14.6.
- (Hidden) iCloud: Enables the user to hide the iCloud account associated with the device.
- Erase All Data: Allows the user to erase all data on their device, including contacts, photos, and other personal information.
- Fix Auto Update: Resolves issues related to automatic software updates on the device.
These features are designed to provide a comprehensive solution for unlocking and resolving issues with iOS devices.
- Bypass GSM iOS 12-14.5.1
- Removed Baseband
- Fix Battery MEID
- Bypass GSM _ MEID No Signal!
- Bypass Broken Baseband
- Bypass MDM No JB
- Restore Baseband
- Fix Apps Banks (Removed JB)
- USB Patcher:
- Patch USB Restrictions!
- Erase iOS 14 – All AU Device
- Backup Device Passcode
- ChableOTA Updated/Restore
- Show Erase A1 Content And Setting
- Activate Device (Backup)
- Restart Device
- Skip Setup iDevice
- Removed WaterM arks
- Open Menu (NOT FMI
- Activate the PC Free
- Jailbreak Checkral n
- Change SIM Status
- Serial Registration Free
- iPhone 5s iPhone 6S , iPhone 6S+ iPhone SE, iPhone 7,
- iPhone 7+ , iPhone 8 / iPhone 8+, iPhone X.
- iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 4, iPad Air, iPad Pro (12.9 in),
- iPad Pro (9.7 in) , iPad Pro (10.5 in), iPad 6G, iPad 7G
Download HaaFedk iCloud Remove Tool 2023 Edition
File Password(if ask): a2gsmtools.com | Broken Links Report Here: Click Me
- Skip devices from the opening after creating a file to skip
- Make a RAM disk for all versions between releases of iOS 15 and 16
How to Install and Use Guide
- First, Head over to the above Download Links
- Choose the required version and start downloading
- After the download is complete, Save it on Your Computer
- Now, Extract the Zip file using Winrar or 7Zip
- Open the Extracted folder and double-click the .exe file
- Now Accept the Terms & Conditions and proceed
- Choose the Installation folder (c: drive Recommended)
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation
- Now open the Flash Tool
- Login with ID and Password (if Needed)
- Choose your Model
- Choose Function as required
- Power off the Phone (Battery at least 30% charged)
- Connect the phone to boot mode (dfu mode)
- Wait for the Process to complete
- Done, Enjoy!
[*]Antivirus: Please Disable Windows Defender or any Antivirus installed on your Computer. Otherwise, Setup or some important files will be deleted or corrupted by Antimalware.
[*]Warning: Using third-party tools on Android devices may void the warranty and can result in data loss or device damage. Use at your own risk.
[*]Backup: Make sure to always back up your device’s user data before performing any modifications.
[*]Credit: These Tools are provided by Respected Developers, so full credit goes to them.
[*]Links: All Links provided on this site are from third-party file-sharing sites, Visit at your own risk.