Download Google Camera 8.1.101 Mod for Infinix Note 12i:
Infinix Note 12i GCam Google Camera 8.1.101 is a Modded stock camera application from Pixel Smartphone which has some advanced features that are Missing in the Stock Infinix Note 12i camera Application Like HDR Plus & Night Sight/ Astrography.
This advanced camera app allows You full control over the Camera, You can use Advance Lib Patcher for the back camera, telephoto lens, and Wide angle lens, and also it has an HDR+ control Panel to Apply HDR Plus from the selected device or sensor Like from pixel 3, Pixel 2 & Sony IMX586. in the Video Section You can Shoot 4K timelapse Video, also You have the option to change the bit rate.
What’s Working Infinix Note 12i:
- Portrait Mod
- Video record
- Night Sight
- timelapse video
- all other basic features
Download links Infinix Note 12i:
Install Google Camera 8.1.101 Mod Infinix Note 12i:
- Install adb and fastboot, download gcam-enabler.zip, and unpack.
- Enable USB debugging + root device
- open cmd and send the below code over ADB
adb root adb shell mount -o remount,rw / adb push mods/myboot.rc /system/etc/init/myboot.rc adb shell chmod +r /system/etc/init/myboot.rc adb shell chmod -wx /system /etc/init/myboot.rc adb shell mkdir /system/mods adb push mods/* /system/mods/ adb shell chmod +rx /system/mods/*.sh adb shell chmod -w /system/mods/*. sh adb shell mount -o remount,ro / adb reboot
- Download the Google camera app on your phone
- enable unknown source Installation from the security section
- Install the downloaded file as a Normal apk
- one done, open, Import custom settings, restart gcam done
Custom Settings import on Google Camera APP:
- Download & Move the config File to the storage/gcam/configs folder
- Open Google camera double click near the shooter area from the Popup select the config file
- Restart the Gcam app. done, you can open it