Intel Flash Tool E2 is a small windows software tool developed by Intel corp. for Intel-based devices which can perform firmware updates or flash stock ROMs on mobile phone devices. It is specifically designed for use with Intel’s E2 family of processors, which are used in a variety of devices including smartphones, tablets, and other embedded systems.
Using the Intel Flash Tool E2, you can update the firmware on your device to the latest version, or you can flash a custom firmware onto your device if you want to modify its behavior or appearance.
Intel Flash Tool E2 Features:
- Easy to use
- Install or Update Firmware
- Safe and reliable
- Multiple update modes
- NOR and NAND
- Supports various formats
Charge your phone/tablet to at least 40-50%. A working Windows PC/Laptop and a USB Cable. Take a complete Backup of your Device. Download and install Intel Driver. Download and extract Intel Flash Tool E2. Download and extract Stock Firmware of your device.
How To Install & Use Guide
- Open Intel Flash Tool E2 on the computer. Once the Intel Flash Tool E2 is launched, you can see a window.
- Under Add file, Click on the Browse button.
- Locate the FLS File on your computer. You can find the FLS file inside the Stock Firmware of your device.
- Click on the Files to Download Checkbox to Select all the loaded files.
- Connect your Mobile device to the computer using the USB Cable (make sure the device is Power Off):
- Click on the Next button to Start the flashing or installation process.
- Once the flashing or installation process is completed, you will get the success message at the end.
- Congratulations! You have just flash or install.FLS Firmware on Intel or RDA-based Android devices.
If Download does not work, Please Allow Popup Windows to Work Correctly. Read Here