MobiKin Assistant for Android is a software application that allows users to manage their Android devices from their computers. With this tool, you can transfer data between your computer and Android device, back up and restore your device’s data, and manage your device’s media files, such as music, photos, and videos. It can also be used to send and receive SMS messages, view and edit your device’s contacts, and more. Do you have any specific questions about MobiKin Assistant for Android?
MobiKin Assistant for Android Features:
- Transfer data between Android devices and computers: You can use MobiKin Assistant for Android to transfer various types of data, including contacts, messages, call logs, music, photos, videos, and more, between your computer and Android device. This can be useful if you want to move data from one device to another, or if you want to make a backup of your device’s data on your computer.
- Backup and restore your device’s data: MobiKin Assistant for Android allows you to create a backup of your device’s data on your computer, which you can use to restore your device if it gets lost, damaged, or reset to its factory settings.
- Manage media files: The software includes a built-in media manager that you can use to organize and manage your device’s music, photos, and videos. You can use it to transfer media files between your device and computer, create and edit playlists, and more.
- Send and receive SMS messages: MobiKin Assistant for Android includes a feature that allows you to send and receive SMS messages from your computer. This can be useful if you don’t want to use your device to send text messages, or if you prefer to use a keyboard to type out your messages.
- View and edit contacts: The software includes a feature that allows you to view and edit the contacts stored on your device. You can use this feature to add new contacts, delete old ones, or modify the information for existing contacts.
MobiKin Assistant for Android Changelog:
MobiKin Assistant for Android 3.12.25 is a version of MobiKin Assistant for Android, a software tool that allows users to manage their Android devices from their computer. It includes features such as the ability to transfer data between the device and computer, backup and restore the device's data, manage media files, send and receive SMS messages, view and edit contacts, and more. It is not clear what specific changes or improvements have been made in version 3.12.25, as I do not have access to this information. If you are experiencing any issues with this version of the software, or if you have any questions about its features, you may want to contact MobiKin's customer support team for further assistance.
How To Install & Use MobiKin Assistant for Android:
- First, Download from the below link and install the software on your computer.
- Connect your Android device to your computer using a good USB cable.
- Enable USB debugging on your phone by going to Settings > Developer options > allow USB debugging.
- Launch MobiKin Assistant for Android on your computer.
- The software should automatically detect your device and display it in the main window. If it doesn’t, click the “Refresh” button to manually search for your device.
- Once your device is detected, you can use the various features and tools provided by MobiKin Assistant for Android to manage your device’s data and settings. For example, you can use the “Contacts” tab to view and edit your device’s contacts, or the “Music” tab to manage your device’s music files.
- When you’re finished using MobiKin Assistant for Android, you can safely disconnect your device from your computer by clicking the “Disconnect” button in the software’s main window.
If you have any questions! Let me know in the comments.
If Download does not work, Please Allow Popup Windows to Work Correctly. Read Here