MTK Universal Offline Tool is a software tool for windows developed by KoYe. It supports various functions on MediaTek (MTK) devices, including formatting user lock, resetting Google FRP (Factory Reset Protection), relocking and unlocking the bootloader, permanently unlocking the device, dumping and restoring NV (non-volatile) data, and installing drivers for 64-bit systems and UsbDk_1.0.22_x64.
MTK Universal Offline Tool Functions
- Format user lock: It allows you to remove the user lock on MediaTek devices.
- Reset Google FRP: It enables you to reset Google’s Factory Reset Protection (FRP) on MediaTek devices.
- Relock and Unlock bootloader: It enables you to lock or unlock the bootloader on MediaTek devices.
- Permanent Unlocking: It allows you to permanently unlock MediaTek devices.
- Dumping and restoring NV data: It enables you to dump and restore non-volatile (NV) data on MediaTek devices.
- Driver installation: It includes driver installation support for 64-bit systems and UsbDk_1.0.22_x64.
Download Links MTK Universal Offline Tool
File Name: MTK Universal Offline Tool.zip
Password(if ask): A2GSM.COM
Uploaded by: A2GSM
If Download does not work, Please Allow Popup Windows to Work Correctly. Read Here
How To Install & Use Guide
- First, you need to download the zip file from the below link
- Next, you can unzip all files
- Ensure you have disabled the antivirus before running the installation
- Next, open the folder and install the setup file with some basic instruction
- Run the “Mtk Universal Offline Tool.exe“
- copy the Hardware ID
- open the “Generate Folder” and run the keygen file
- past the hardware ID and generate an activation key
- click on the button to register the tool
- Next, you can install all drivers if you already installed skip this step
- Connect the phone and try to do any function