Factory Reset Protection (FRP) & Mi account lock is a security feature on Poco C50 which is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ & MI Account on Your device. Once it is activated, it prevents the use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using the same Mi & Google account.
- it will erase all user data from your device so we highly recommend You make a backup before the Process.
- ensure that your device is at least 50% charged to prevent accidental shutdown.
- ROM2box: Download
- Mediatek Driver: Here
- SP Flash tools: Download
- FRP/Mi account Remove File Poco C50: Download
Steps to bypass Mi account on Poco C50:
- Download & Extract the SP Flash tool & account bypass File
- Install Mediatek USB Driver on Your computer.
- Disable DAA and SLA Authentication using rom2box
- Run SP Flash tools
- set connection like the below image (option/connection)
- Click download agent and locate the DA File file from the account remove file
- Click on chose to scatter File and locate the scatter File from the account remove the file
- it will automatically load require files, just connect your switched Phone to a computer by Pressing the volume up & down key
- select the format menu and mark manual format flash
- copy and paste the below address according to your requirement
MI Account LOCK
FRP (Google Account) Lock
Userdata (Reset) LOCK
- then click ‘START‘, once done
- Go back to the download tab
- on the SP flash tool select to download only from the drop-down & click ‘Download‘. You will see a Yellow bar with Process. once done disconnect the device and Switch it ON.
it’s similar to method one and automatically wipes the above addresses
- Install USBDK and Mediatek Driver
- Run ROM2Box.exe
- Click Mediatek from the very first screen and mark “bypass Mi account lock”
- Click the ‘START‘ button
- Once the process started, turn the Phone OFF, Now together Press Volume up + down key & Insert USB, Once Phone detected Immediate Release key (make sure your phone is stable in the device manager)
- once finished
- disconnect device
- again connect the device once charging starts unplug and Switch it ON.
Tutorial Credit: Romprovide.com