The QGDP tool is a compact Windows program designed to assist with flashing CPB stock ROMs on smartphones and tablets. Additionally, the tool can aid in the removal of factory reset protection (FRP) and screen locks.
You will get the official link to download the QGDP tool for windows computers on the current page. The tool comes as a zip package containing Flash Tool, Driver, and How to Flash Manuals.
Download QGDP Tool For Windows
QGDP tool enables you to flash firmware ROM on your Android devices and provides assistance with flashing, unlocking, repairing, and removing factory reset protection (FRP) on smartphones running on SPD SOC.
- QGDP_Tool_SMT_v3.1.6.zip: Tool Password: 369 | AFH | Mega
- QGDP_Tool_SMT_v3.1.8.zip: Tool Password: smt | AFH | Mega
- QGDP_Tool_SMT_v3.2.6.zip: Tool Password: 369 | AFH | Mega
- QGDP_Tool_Assembly_v3.0.7.zip: Tool Password: 369 | AFH | Mega
- QGDP_Tool_Assembly_v3.1.4.zip: Tool Password: 369 | AFH | Mega
- QGDP_Tool_Assembly_v3.1.6.zip: Tool Password: 369 | AFH | Mega
- QGDP_Tool_Assembly_v3.1.8.zip: Tool Password: ase | AFH | Mega
- QGDP_Tool_Assembly_v3.1.9.zip: Tool Password: ase | AFH | Mega
- QGDP_Tool_Assembly_v3.2.0.zip: Tool Password: ase | AFH | Mega
To flash your Android device using QGDP tool, follow these steps:
- Download and extract the QGDP tool on your computer.
- Download and extract the stock ROM (flash file) on your computer.
- Install the USB driver for your device on your computer.
- Launch the QGDP tool.
- Load the correct stock ROM (firmware) in the tool.
- Connect your device to the computer in Download mode by holding the Volume Up and Volume Down keys simultaneously.
- Click on the Start button to begin the flashing process.