QPST Flash Tool latest update is now available to download from A2GSMTOOLS.COM. The QPST tool is a compact Windows software that enables you to install XML-based stock ROMs on Qualcomm-powered smartphones and tablets. The tool also provides functions to remove factory reset protection (FRP), and screen locks, and restore QCN files.
On this page, you can find the official link to download the QPST tool for Windows computers. The package comes with the Flash Tool, Driver, and a manual on how to flash your device.
QPST tool allows you to install XML-based flash file ROM (firmware) on your Qualcomm-powered smartphone and tablets. It also helps you to flash, Unlock, Repair, and remove the factory reset protection (FRP) from your smartphone powered by Qualcomm Chipset.
- v2.7.464: QPST_2.7.464.zip | AFH | G-Drive
- v2.7.472: QPST_2.7.472.zip | AFH | G-Drive
- v2.7.473: QPST_2.7.473.zip | AFH | G-Drive
- v2.7.474: QPST_2.7.474.zip | AFH | G-Drive
- v2.7.477: QPST_2.7.477.zip | AFH | G-Drive
- v2.7.480: QPST_2.7.480.zip | AFH | G-Drive
- v2.7.495: QPST_2.7.495.zip | AFH | G-Drive
- v2.7.496: QPST_2.7.496.zip | AFH | G-Drive – Latest
How to use QPST Flash Tool
- Download and extract the QPST tool on your computer.
- Extract the Stock ROM (Flash File) on your computer.
- Install the Qualcomm USB Driver on your computer.
- Open the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL.exe) Tool.
- Locate the correct Stock ROM (Firmware).
- Connect your device while holding the Volume Up and Volume Down keys.
- Click the Download button to start the flashing process.