Quectel QFlash Tool is a Windows-based software that enables users to install firmware on devices that utilize Quectel modules. It allows flashing firmware files onto the device, making it possible to upgrade the device’s software or restore it to its default state. This tool is useful for fixing issues and maintaining devices that have Quectel modules.
The QFlash Tool is a robust software solution for flashing or installing the firmware on Quectel devices. Its various features make it the perfect tool for this task.
QFlash Tool Functions
- Install Firmware: QFlash enables users to install firmware (flash file) on Quectel devices. Upgrading the firmware involves setting the serial port and baud rate, loading the firmware files, and then upgrading the firmware.
- Supports various modules: Flash supports a wide range of module series, including LPWA (BCxx and BGxx), LTE Standard (EC2x, EG9x, EG2x-G, and EM05), LTE-A (Ex06 and Ex12), Automotive (AGxx), Smart (SCxx and SGxx), WCDMA, GSM/GPRS/GNSS, 5G, Wi-Fi & Bluetooth.
- MBN Function: QFlash enables the MBN upgrade function for the BG96 module. To install the firmware, users must verify that the selected package contains an MBN file, which is necessary for a successful upgrade.
- Supports Multiple Extensions: Users can click the “Load FW Files” button to load firmware files and select the appropriate file type, such as .bin, .txt, .cfg, .mbn, .lod, .fls, .fwpkg, .pac, .zip, .bat, .elf, .alt, .mimgx, .xml, or .py…
File Name: QFlash Tool
Password(if ask): A2GSM.COM
Uploaded by: A2GSM
If Download does not work, Please Allow Popup Windows to Work Correctly. Read Here
How To Install & Use Guide
- Install the QFlash Tool software on a Windows PC.
- Obtain the firmware file for the device, ensuring its compatibility with the QFlash Tool and the device.
- Connect the device to the PC using a USB cable.
- Launch the QFlash Tool software and select the firmware file.
- Click the “Start” button to initiate the flashing process.
- Wait for the flashing process to finish. It may take several minutes, based on the firmware file’s size and the PC’s performance.
- Upon completion, the device will reboot and be ready for use.