UMT GSM Tool is a mobile software application that enables users to flash stock ROM, and unlock and repair mobile devices.
You will get the official link to download the International and Indian versions of the UMT GSM Tool. We have shared it as a zip package, including the USB Driver and Tutorial.
Download UMT GSM Tool Setup
UMT GSM Tool is a versatile tool that can be used to unlock and repair a wide range of smartphones and tablets. It supports several chipsets including QLM, MTK, Exynos, and Hi-silicon, and can be used for tasks like flashing stock ROM, removing FRP lock, repairing IMEI, and more.
- v5.2: UMTv2_UMTPro_GSM_5.2_International.zip | AFH | G-Drive
- v5.4: UMTv2_UMTPro_GSM_5.4_International.zip | AFH | G-Drive
- v5.4: UMTv2_UMTPro_GSM_5.4_Indian.zip | AFH | G-Drive
- v5.5: UMTv2_UMTPro_GSM_5.5_International.zip | AFH | G-Drive
- v5.5: UMTv2_UMTPro_GSM_5.5_Indian.zip | AFH | G-Drive
- v5.5.1: UMTv2_UMTPro_GSM_5.5.1_International.zip | AFH | G-Drive
- v5.5.1: UMTv2_UMTPro_GSM_5.5.1_Indian.zip | AFH | G-Drive – Latest
How to use UMT GSM Tool
- Download and extract the zip package to reveal the tool, driver, and tutorial.
- Install UMT GSM Tool on your computer.
- Install USB Driver on your computer so that the tool can detect your mobile device.
- To write firmware, open the tool, go to Flasher tab, choose the stock ROM, and click on Flash. Connect your device to Flash Mode.
- To reset FRP, open the tool, go to Service tab, and click on Reset FRP. Connect your device to Flash Mode.
- To reset screen lock, open the tool, go to Service tab, and click on Format FS. Connect your device to Flash Mode.