UMT LG Tool is a software application that provides various services to LG mobile devices. It allows you to flash KDZ and TOT stock ROM on LG mobile devices, as well as reset screen locks and FRP locks.
You will get the official link to download the latest UMT LG Module Tool. We have shared the tool as a zip package, including the USB Driver and Tutorial.
Download UMT LG Tool Setup
UMT LG Tool is designed to flash KDZ-based firmware files on LG smartphones and tablets. It provides several functions to users, including unlocking, repairing, and removing the Factory Reset Protection (FRP) from LG devices.
- UMTv2_UMTPro_UltimateLG_v0.5.zip | AFH | G-Drive
- UMTv2_UMTPro_UltimateLG_v0.5.1.zip | AFH | G-Drive – Latest
How to use UMT LG Tool
- Download and install UMT LG Tool on your computer.
- Install LG USB Driver on your computer.
- Connect your LG mobile device to your computer.
- Choose the Firmware Tool tab in the UMT LG Tool.
- Select the stock ROM (.KDZ or .TOT) that you want to flash on your device.
- Put your device into Download Mode.
- Click on the Write button to start flashing the stock ROM.
- To back up your firmware, select the Firmware Tool tab and click on the Read button while your device is in Download Mode.
- To reset the screen lock on your device, go to the LG Qualcomm tab and click on Format FS while your device is in Download Mode.
- To reset the FRP lock on your device, go to the LG Qualcomm tab and click on Reset FRP while your device is in Download Mode.