Looking for a tool that can flash both Qualcomm and MTK chipsets? Look no further than AF Tool 5.1.11! Developed by Vivo, this all-in-one flashing tool can easily flash devices from both manufacturers. While originally made for Vivo devices, AFTool now supports all Qualcomm and MTK devices. Download the latest version of AF Tool from the below links provided by A2GSMTOOLS.COM.
You Might Like: Vivo Y12/Y15 Pattern Unlock File New Security Test Point
Table of Contents
AFTool 5.1.11 boasts a number of features, including the ability to flash all MTK and Qualcomm devices, backup data and recovery files, upgrade incrementally, and support AT Tool. It also has a user-friendly interface and official Vivo USB driver.
- Vivo Qualcomm phone can be flashed in fast boot mode.
- Vivo MTK phone can be flashed in Download or Flashing Mode.
- Vivo Y83
- Vivo Y91
- Vivo V9 Pro
- Vivo V9
- Vivo V11
- Vivo V11 Pro
- Vivo Y95
- Vivo Y91 etc.
Download Vivo AF Tool 2023
|File Name||Vivo AF Tool v5.1.31|
|File Password (if ask)||a2gsmtools.com|
|Uploaded by||A2GSM https://a2gsm.com|
|Support OS||Microsoft Windows (32bit and 64bit)|
|Latest Update||April 2023|
|Report Dead Links||Here|
How to Download And install
To download AFTool 5.1.11 for free, simply follow these steps:
- Download and extract the AFTool 5.1.11.zip file onto your PC.
- Open the extracted folder and find “AFTool.exe.”
- Change the language and country options by pressing “CTRL+O” and selecting option 3, then choosing your desired language and country.
- Change the country code by clicking the phone picture and selecting your country.
- To activate the full version of AFTool 5.1.11, run “AFTool_BBK5.1.11_Authorization tool.exe” and enter the username and password found in the “License.txt” file.
- Verify your PC and all features will be unlocked.
Now you can use AFTool 5.1.11 to flash your MTK and Qualcomm devices with ease!
Note: Please Disable Windows Defender or any Antivirus installed on your Computer. Otherwise, Setup or some important files will be deleted or corrupted by Antimalware.
Warning: It’s important to note that using any third-Party tool on Android devices may void the warranty. It requires technical knowledge and should be done very carefully to avoid any data loss or damage to your device. Make sure to follow the instructions provided by the tool and always back up your device’s data before performing any modifications.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I install the Vivo AF Tool?
Download and unzip the tool on the computer and double-click the .exe file to launch it, follow the screen instructions, and voila, the application is installed on the computer.
Is the Vivo AF Tool Free?
Yes, it is completely free to download and use. It is available to anyone who wants to use it for flashing firmware, custom ROMs, and recovery images onto Android smartphones and tablets.
Is Vivo AF Tool Safe?
Yes, it is safe for computers, laptops, and Android devices. It is an open-source software tool developed by Vivo. It is widely used by advanced users, developers, and enthusiasts for flashing firmware, custom ROMs, and recovery images onto Android smartphones and tablets.
Where can I download the USB Drivers?