VIVO Y16 – Y02s (PD2216L) Reset FRP, Factory Reset, and remove Demo mode in a preloader mode. no need to boot the device into Brom mode no risk of any safe way to unlock your VIVO Y16 MediaTek device with a only single click. the tool is working with the CLI command you need to select only the number in which operation you need to unlock your device.
VIVO Y16 Smartphone information:
Vivo Y16 mobile was launched on 26th September 2022. The phone comes with a 6.51-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 720×1600 pixels (HD+). It comes with 3GB, and 4GB of RAM. The Vivo Y16 runs Android 12 and is powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Vivo Y16 on the rear packs a dual camera setup featuring a 13-megapixel (f/2.2) primary camera, and a 2-megapixel (f/2.4) camera. It has a single front camera setup for selfies, featuring a 5-megapixel sensor with an f/2.2 aperture.
The Vivo Y16 runs Funtouch OS 12 is based on Android 12 and packs 32GB and 64GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card. The Vivo Y16 is a dual-SIM mobile that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. The Vivo Y16 measures 163.95 x 75.55 x 8.19mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 183.00 grams. It was launched in Drizzling Gold and Stellar Black color. It bears a plastic body.
Connectivity options on the Vivo Y16 include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, USB OTG, USB Type-C, FM radio, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
As of 8th November 2022, the Vivo Y16 price in India starts at Rs. 9,999.
- Factory Reset – Safe Format:- with this option you can remove the user lock from the Vivo y16 smartphone in preloader mode.
- Reset FRP:- In this option, you can remove the google account lock (FRP) with a single click only in preloader mode.
- Demo Remove:- in this option you can remove the demo lock device in preloader mode.
bugs fix !!!ImprovementPassword protection remove
How To Use
- First, you need to download the zip file from the below link
- Next, you can unzip all files at c: drive (important)
- Ensure you have disabled the antivirus before running the installation
- Next, open the folder and install the setup file with some basic instruction
- Run the “demo.bat”
- Next, you can install all drivers if you already installed skip this step
- Connect the phone and try to do any function
|Name||VIVO Y16 – Y02s (PD2216L)|