Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 All-in-One Unlock Tool known as the one-click tool is a small tool for windows computers. it is allowed users to Reset IMEI, Reset Factory Settings, Reset FRP, Reset Safe, Unlock BL, Relock the Bootloader, and reboot the device. the tool comes free of cost you do not need to pay any money or activation for the tool.
- Reset IMEI
- Reset Factory
- Reset FRP
- Reset Safe
- Unlock BL
- Relock BL
The Redmi Note 7 features a glass front and back with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection on both sides. The phone feels incredibly premium, especially for its starting price of Rs. 9,999. The 6.3-inch LCD display produces decent colours and brightness level is also very good. The Redmi Note 7 has a dewdrop notch, a notification LED in the chin and a hybrid SIM slot. It’s powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC which offers very good app and gaming performance. MIUI 10 still spams you with a lot of ads and promotions but you can disable most of them. The rear 12-megapixel camera on the Redmi Note 7 captures usable daylight shots but the AI can make colours look unnatural. Low-light camera performance isn’t stellar and so is the video recording, but the selfie camera shoots decent images. The 4000mAh battery on the Redmi Note 7 will last you a full day on a single charge and there’s fast charging support too, however that charger doesn’t come bundled in the box.
How To Use
- First, you need to download the zip file from the below link
- Next, you can unzip all files at c: drive (important)
- Ensure you have disabled the antivirus before running the installation
- Next, open the folder and install the setup file with some basic instruction
- Run the “Xiaomi-redminote7-lavender.exe”
- Next, you can install all drivers if you already installed skip this step
- Connect the phone and try to do any function
- Enjoy !!!
- Vivo V25e PD2214F Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM)
- OPPO F21s Pro 5G CPH2455 Flash File (Stock ROM)
- How to bypass FRP & Huawei ID lock on Honor Play 40 Plus
- Download Unlock Tool 2022.10.21.0 – Supported iOS16 iPhone Bypass