Huawei ID lock is a security feature on the honor x6s which is automatically activated when you set up a Huawei Account on Your device. Once Huawei ID is activated, it prevents the use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using the same username.
honor x6s Run on Android 12 & it is powered by Mediatek helio G25 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone that supports a Nano SIM card, connectivity options include 3G, 4G, WIFI, Bluetooth, hotspot, and GPS. the device comes with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of storage and can’t be expandable.
Steps to bypass FRP lock on honor x6s:
- Install USBDK and Mediatek Driver on your computer
- Download & Run ROM2Box.exe
- from the very first screen mark ‘bypass FRP lock‘ for FRP & Huawei ID for Huawei ID bypass
- Click the ‘START‘ button
- Once the process started, turn the phone OFF, Now together Press Volume up + down key & Insert USB, Once the Phone detected the Immediate Release key ( if no USB device then you have to do the test Point Require)
- once finished
- disconnect device
- again connect the device once charging started unplug and Switch it ON
Note: Please Read firmware before Process ROM2box/Mediatek/Firmware-Reader/select any one flash.bin or all partitions.