FRP is a security feature on OPPO A58 5G which is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents the use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using the same username. by following the below Method you can fix ‘This device was reset. to continue to sign in with a google account that was previously synced on this device‘ issue/warning on your OPPO A58 5G.
Note: Please Read firmware before Process ROM2box/Mediatek/Firmware-Reader/select any one flash.bin or all partitions.
Steps to bypass FRP lock on OPPO A58 5G:
- Install USBDK and Mediatek Driver on your computer
- Download & Run ROM2Box.exe
- from the very first screen mark ‘bypass FRP lock
- Click the ‘START‘ button
- Once the process started, turn the phone OFF, Now together Press Volume up + down key & Insert USB, Once Phone detected Immediate Release key (test Point Require in some cases)
- once finished
- disconnect device
- again connect the device once charging started unplug and Switch it ON