In this post, we will show you how to easily and quickly unlock your LG G8X ThinQ using a code. This method is completely safe and does not alter your device in any way, so you can be sure that your warranty will not be affected. To obtain a network unlock code for your LG G8X ThinQ, you will need to provide the device’s IMEI number, which is a 15-digit unique identifier. You can find the IMEI number by dialing *#06# on your device or by checking the settings on your phone.
A network unlocking for LG G8X ThinQ(AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon, TracFone, and U.S. Cellular) is simple, easy, and fast. We provide all network unlock codes (including NCK, SPCK, and NSCK) for LG models from all networks.
How to Fix LG G8X ThinQ Invalid Simcard
What is Carrier Lock?
When a device is carrier locked, it means that the SIM card is tied to a specific mobile Carrier operator and cannot be used with other operators. In order to network unlock an LG G8X ThinQ with an invalid SIM card, you will need to contact the mobile Carrier operator that the device is locked.
Example: If you are currently in a postpaid plan with a mobile operator, your device may be locked to that operator and you may not be able to use SIM cards from other operators. However, it is possible that your device can be unlocked after your postpaid contract is over. You will need to check with your mobile operator for more information regarding their policy on unlocking devices after a contract is over.
What is Network Lock?
Network lock or Regional lock means your phone is a lock in the region where you bought it.
LG G8X ThinQ Network Unlock You bought a phone from another country through an official channel and did not unbox it until you went to another country. You now want to use it and get a prompt saying “Network lock” LG G8X ThinQ Network Unlock. No need to worry. This is a security mechanism wherein you should insert a local SIM card from the country of purchase to activate the device before bringing/sending it to a different country.
4 Methods LG G8X ThinQ Fix Invalid Simcard :
Step 1. Insert a sim card from a different network (for example if the device comes from an Orange network insert a T-Mobile sim card).
Step 2. Your LG G8X ThinQ should ask for an unlock code.
– for Network PIN type the NCK code.
– for the Service provider PIN input the SPCK code.
Solution 2: (the device doesn’t ask for an unlock code with an unaccepted SIM)
1. Start the device with an accepted Simcard (for example LG G8X ThinQ was bought in Orange you need to insert an Orange card).
2. Go to the dial screen and press “2945#*model number#” (the same way you enter a phone number)
Example: the device is a P999 you need to enter “2945#*999#” or for KU990 you need to enter “2945#*990#” etc…
Solution 3: Accepted Simcard
1. Go to dial screen and press 2945#*71001# or 2945#*20001# as if making a call.
2. when a hidden window appears enter the unlock code.
Solution 4: NCK unlock code
1. NCK code is a network unlock code, which unlocks the main network.
2. For a subnetwork, you need to use either an SPCK code or an NSCK code.
3. Generating an unlock by a free generator, can only block your LG G8X ThinQ permanently.
I hope this blog helps you. If You have any questions, Let me know in the Comments🤖.