Removing Mi account In Settings
- To access your Mi Account, first navigate to the Settings option and locate the Mi Account tab.
The placement of the Mi Account tab may vary depending on the region of your ROM. For example, in the China ROM, it will be located at the top of the Settings menu, while in the Global ROM, it will be located at the bottom of the menu.
- Navigate to Settings and find the Mi Account tab.
- The location of the tab may vary depending on the ROM’s region (top of the settings for China ROM, bottom of the settings for Global ROM).
- Scroll down and tap the “sign out” button to log out of your Mi account.
- You may be asked for your password to complete the sign-out process.
- After signing out, you will see options to keep or remove your Mi account data, such as backed-up photos and emails.
- Choose the “keep” button if you want your Mi account data to stay on the device, or the “remove” button if you don’t.
- Once you have successfully signed out of your Mi account, you will no longer see the account listed at the top of the Settings menu.
- Instead, you will see the text “Sign in to Mi Account,” indicating that you are no longer logged in to your account.