Rooting is the way to obtain Supersu Rights on an Android device, which means after Rooting the Phone you have (Sudo) full Rights to perform any system task. after rooting the phone you can replace any system app & settings, and you can run any specialized app that requires administrator or sudo right.. if you own an android smartphone and want to root it then you can do it by following the below Instructions.
How to Root Android Without PC:
- Download kingroot app from here https://www.kingoapp.com/
- Install the downloaded file on your phone
- open the tool and follow the on-screen Instructions, once done reboot.. your phone is successfully rooted.
How to Root Android With PC:
- this method requires an unlocked bootloader so we follow this guide to unlock the bootloader on our device
- once the bootloader is unlocked we collect the stock boot.img (must use boot.img from installed firmware version) we can collect it from the firmware or dump you can use the rom2box program to dump boot.img from your phone
- Now we move boot.bin or boot_a.bin (rename it boot.img) from ROM2box/out or firmware folder to phone
- on Phone Install Magisk Manager
- run magisk manager, Select Install, Patch file, locate boot.img and wait for success
- Move patched_boot.img to the computer, Platform tools folder
- copy empty vbmeta to patched boot folder
- reboot the phone to fastboot mode (volume down & power Key) and & connect it PC using the USB cable
- Open CMD on the patched boot folder & send the below code
fastboot set_active a
- avoid any slot error & send
fastboot flash boot 'patched filename'
- now you can see the output, if the device support slot patched boot flashed to boot_a & if not support slot then it’s flashed to the default boot partition, repeat the process and write it to boot_b
fastboot set_active b fastboot flash boot 'patched filename'
- now flash patched vbmeta and reboot the phone
fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot set_active a fastboot reboot
done, You have successfully rooted your phone.