Rooting is the way to obtain Supersu Rights on an Android device, which means after Rooting the Phone you have (Sudo) full Rights to perform any system task.
Tecno Spark 9 Pro Sports Edition Run on Android 12 and is Powered by Mediatek helio G85 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone that supports a Nano SIM card, connectivity Option Includes GPS, WIFI, hotspot, Bluetooth 3G 4G, etc. the device comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- all user data will be erased, must make a backup before the process
- Must write vbmeta.img after unlocking the bootloader
- if the device has a vendor_boot partition patch & flash it too
- we strongly suggest the below method (boot.img dump) because boot.img from a different firmware version may cause boot loop
- the boot image is NOT the bootloader image. do not confuse between them flashing the wrong image to the bootloader could brick your device
How to Root Tecno Spark 9 Pro Sports Edition:
- Install USBDK and Mediatek driver on Your computer
- Download & Extract ROM2box
- Run ROM2Box.exe
- Click Mediatek/Firmware Reader!
- mark “Full Firmware”
- Click the ‘START’ button
- Once the process started, turn the phone OFF, Now together Press Volume up + down key & Insert USB, Once Phone detected Immediate Release keys (make sure your phone is stable in the device manager)
- done, it will take 15-20Min
- Move boot.bin or boot_a.bin (rename it boot.img) from ROM2box/out folder to your phone
- on Phone Install Magisk Manager
- Now patch boot.img using Magisk and Move back it to the computer, Platform tools, or ROM2box folder
- copy empty vbmeta from rom2box folder to patched boot folder
- Open CMD in the same folder & send the below code
fastboot set_active a fastboot flash boot 'patched filename' fastboot set_active b fastboot flash boot 'patched filename' fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img.empty fastboot set_active a fastboot reboot
done, You have successfully rooted your phone.
Note: avoid any slot error in cmd and execute all command one by one, make sure the bootloader is unlocked.