Rooting is the way to obtain Supersu Rights on an Android device, which means after Rooting the Phone you have (sudo) full Rights to perform any system task. after rooting the phone you can replace any system app & settings, and you can run any specialized app that requires administrator or sudo right.. if you own an android smartphone and want to root it then you can do it by following the below Instructions.
- all user data will be erased, must make a backup before the process
- Must write vbmeta.img after unlocking the bootloader
- if the device has a vendor_boot partition patch & flash it too
- we strongly suggest the below method (boot.img dump) because boot.img from a different firmware version may cause boot loop
- the boot image is NOT the bootloader image. do not confuse between them flashing the wrong image to the bootloader could brick your device
How to Root Walton Primo H10:
- Install USBDK and Mediatek driver on Your computer
- Download & Extract ROM2box
- Run ROM2Box.exe
- Click Mediatek/Firmware Reader!
- mark “Full Firmware”
- Click the ‘START’ button
- Once the process started, turn the phone OFF, Now together Press Volume up + down keys & Insert USB, Once Phone detected Immediate Release keys (make sure your phone is stable in the device manager)
- done, it will take 15-20Min
- Move boot.bin or boot_a.bin (rename it boot.img) from ROM2box/out folder to your phone
Note: if you wish to skip the above steps then copy boot.img from stock firmware instead dump (make sure it’s from the Installed firmware version)
- on Phone Install Magisk Manager
- Now patch boot.img using Magisk
- Download this root.zip & extract it
- Move patched_boot.img (rename boot.img) and vbmeta.img to the root folder
- run root.bat & connect the phone in fastboot mod
- wait until Success!
done, Your phone is successfully rooted.