the bootloader is the component or code in the operating system that is executed before the start of any android device. A locked bootloader device would not allow you to modify that bootloader and thus you are stuck with using (booting) the same operating system that the device Originally came with. once you unlock the bootloader on your device it will give you the ability to Install other versions of the operating system on your Phone.
- Your phone will be erased Including Internal storage during the unlocking process so must make a backup before the Process.
- charge it at least 60% to prevent accidental shutdown during the unlocking process.
- Platform tools
- Minimal ADB & Fastboot
- ADB driver
- depth test apk for Realme GT 2 Install It and Get Approval
Submit unlock Application:
- Run unlock app and follow on Screen Instructions to obtain unlock Permission..
Steps to unlock the bootloader on Realme GT 2:
1. Enable Developer Option From Settings, To Enable the Developer Option, Go to your Settings -> About -> Software Information -> More -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
2. Go back to settings -> Now you need to enable the USB Debugging by going to Settings -> Developer Option and USB Debugging and OEM unlock.
3. Download and extract provided platform-tools on your pc.
4. Now Reboot Your Phone to Fastboot Mod by holding the Power and volume down buttons. When You see a fastboot Logo Then connect it to the PC.
5. Now go to the folder where you have extracted the Platform tools and CTRL+Right click and select open CMD here
6. Now type the below Code to unlock the bootloader
fastboot flashing unlock
7. on phone confirm unlock warning by Pressing the volume up key
8. reboot the system
9. Now Your Phone is successfully bootloader unlocked!
Tutorial by RomProvider.