Unlock Bootloader Tutorial for Realme GT2 Master Explorer Edition
if you wish to unlock the bootloader on your Realme GT2 Master Explorer Edition, then this article is for you where we share a complete guide to unlock your Realme GT2 Explorer Edition.
What is a bootloader on a phone?
Why I unlock bootloader?
Disadvanteges of Unlocking Bootloader
- Step 1. Make sure you have backed up your all userdata, coz, unlocking your phone will erase all of your data.
- Step 2. Make sure your OS system version is the official and latest Up to date.
- Step 3. Download and install the unlock tool apk on your phone.👇
How to get bootloader unlock Permission:
- Run Depth Test app and follow on Screen Instructions to obtain unlock Permission.
Steps to unlock the bootloader on Realme GT2 Master Explorer Edition:
- Enable Developer Option From Settings, To Enable the Developer Option, Go to your Settings -> About -> Software Information -> More -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
- Go back to settings -> Now you need to enable the USB Debugging by going to Settings -> Developer Option and USB Debugging and OEM unlock.
- Download and extract provided platform-tools on your pc.
- Now Reboot Your Phone to Fastboot Mod by holding the Power and volume down buttons. When You see fastboot Logo Then connect it to the PC.
- Now go to the folder where you have extracted the Platform tools and CTRL+Right click and select open CMD here
- Now type the below Code to unlock the bootloader
fastboot flashing unlock
- On your phone press the Volume Up key to select “UNLOCK THE BOOTLOADER” (or press the Volume Down key if you have changed your mind to select “DO NOT UNLOCK THE BOOTLOADER”).
- When you click the Volume Up, your phone will reboot and enter the in-depth test mode – all user data on the phone will be erased – we recommend you perform a data backup prior to applying
- reboot the system or it will reboot automatically after wipe data.
- Now Your Phone is successfully unlocked!