FRP is a security feature on Huawei Nova Y61 which is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using the same username. by following the below Method you can fix ‘This device was reset. to continue to sign in with a google account that was previously synced on this device‘ issue/Warning on your Huawei Nova Y61.
Huawei Nova Y61 Run on Android 12 & is powered by Mediatek helio G35 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone that supports a Nano SIM card, connectivity options include 3G, 4G, WIFI, Bluetooth, hotspot, and GPS. the device comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage and can’t be expandable.
Note: Please Read firmware before Process ROM2box/Mediatek/Firmware-Reader/select any one flash.bin or all partitions.
Steps to bypass FRP lock on Huawei Nova Y61:
- Install USBDK and Mediatek Driver on your computer
- Download & Run ROM2Box.exe
- from the very first screen mark ‘bypass FRP lock‘ for FRP & Huawei ID for Huawei ID bypass
- Click the ‘START‘ button
- Once the process started, turn the phone OFF, Now together Press Volume up + down key & Insert USB, Once Phone detected Immediate Release key (test Point Require in some cases)
- once finished
- disconnect device
- again connect the device once charging started unplug and Switch it ON
Note: if not fixed even after erasing, then write oeminfo.img back