The CM2 MTK Module Tool is designed to help you flash stock ROM on devices powered by MediaTek chips, and it also allows you to remove FRP locks, screen locks, and privacy locks, and repair invalid IMEI issues.
You will get the official link to download CM2 MTK Tool on the current page. We have shared it as a zip package, including the MediaTek USB Driver and Tutorial.
Download CM2 MTK Module Tool Setup
CM2 MTK Module Tool supports the flashing of scatter and bin-based firmware files on devices powered by MediaTek chip, including smartphones, feature phones, and tablets. It also provides other functionalities such as removing FRP locks, screen locks, and privacy locks, as well as repairing invalid IMEI issues.
- v1.40: InfinityBox_install_CM2MTK_v1.40.7z | AFH | G-Drive
- v1.54: InfinityBox_install_CM2MTK_v1.54.7z | AFH | G-Drive
- v1.56: InfinityBox_install_CM2MTK_v1.56.7z | AFH | G-Drive
- v1.57: InfinityBox_install_CM2MTK_v1.57.7z | AFH | G-Drive
- v1.58: InfinityBox_install_CM2MTK_v1.58.7z | AFH | G-Drive – Latest
How to use CM2 MTK Module Tool
- Download and install the tool on your computer.
- Install the MediaTek USB Driver on your computer to enable communication with your device.
- To write firmware, go to the Flasher tab in the tool and select the stock ROM. Click on Flash and connect your device in Flash mode.
- To reset FRP Lock, go to the Service tab, choose FRP, and click on Format FS. Connect your device in Flash mode.
- To reset Screen Locks, go to the Service tab, choose Full Factory Reset (ALL), and click on Format FS. Connect your device in Flash mode.
- To reset Privacy Lock, go to the User Data tab and click on Reset Privacy Lock. Connect your device in Flash mode.