You can use the SPD research tool to easily obtain the Infinix Hot 10i PR652B FRP File & Unlock File, which is both effective and user-friendly. This file can unlock your phone with just one click, as all modern Android smartphones come equipped with factory reset protection (FRP) to prevent unauthorized access to stored data on the device.
Also, Download: Itel A60 A662L FRP File (SPD Pac) Tested Download Free
Table of Contents
To unlock the Google Gmail verification lock after performing a factory reset on your phone, follow these instructions and download the Infinix Hot 10i PR652B FRPFile with Tool. If you can’t remember which active Gmail account was used on your device, perform a factory reset first.
The Infinix Hot 10i PR652B FRP File SPD & Unlock File can help you bypass the Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that Google has included in every Android release since Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, Android 10 Q, 11, and 12. FRP is designed to protect the personal information and privacy of Android users in case their devices are lost or stolen.
It’s important to note that the steps required to unlock FRP security on a device may differ with each new version of Android and phone. Therefore, it’s crucial that you never forget your Gmail account information to avoid an FRP protection lock.
Download Links Infinix Hot 10i
Infinix Hot 10i PR652B FRP File – Download
Infinix Hot 10i PR652C FRP File – Download
SPD Drivers: Download
SPD Factory Tool: Download
SPD Upgrade Tool: Download
SPD Research Tool: Download
How to Flash Infinix Hot10i
- Download the FRP file from the above links
- Extract the zip file on the computer
- Install the SPD USB Driver (if you haven’t done so already).
- Open the SPD Flash tool
- Click the Load button and select Pac file
- Click start button
- Power off your device
- Hold the Boot key (Vol down or Vol UP+Down) and connect USB Cable
- After Detect port flashing will start
- Wait for complete and a green message Show Success
- Disconnect and Power on your Device
- Done, FRP Removed Successfully