iPU Ultimate Ram latest update is now available to download from A2GSMTOOLS.COM. iPU Ultimate Ram is a tool developed by IPU Team for MacOS users. It allows the user to bypass the passcode and hello screen on iPhone 6s to X running on iOS15. The tool also enables signal working after bypass. It doesn’t require jailbreak and can be downloaded from gsmgeeky.com. The tool is user-friendly and has a cheap price compared to other similar tools. Registering your ECID before using the tool is mandatory.
The IPU Team offers tools for iPhone bypass and repair for MacOS users. They have developed IPU Pro Ramdisk Tool which can bypass Disable and Passcode with a working signal, and IPU Hello Tool for bypassing IOS15 Hello Screen without a signal. These tools are available for download on gsmgeeky.com and are compatible with macOS systems. The tools are reasonably priced compared to other solutions and support IOS15 on iPhone 6s to X for bypassing Disable/Passcode/Hello Screen. The tools do not require a jailbreak to use.
The iPU Ultimate Ram All in One Tool is a software designed to bypass the passcode and hello screen on IOS15 devices running on MacOS. This tool supports iPhones ranging from 6s to X and does not require jailbreak. After using this tool, the device will have normal functions except reset and update. Also, the device will not have any signal or call capabilities after hello screen bypass. However, the signal will work after passcode disable bypass. Before using this tool, it’s required to register the ECID. This is a paid service and tool.
- iPU Ultimate Ram All-in-One Tool only works on Mac OS
- You will not have a signal/call after Hello Screen Bypass on IOS 15
- The signal is restored after Passcode Disable Bypass
- Supports devices from iPhone 6s to X
- No jailbreak is required to use this tool
- Paid service and tool, require ecid registration before bypass
- Supports IOS 15 and above
- Other functions work normally after the bypass
- Cannot reset or update device after using the tool
❌Calls (Signal). No Signal after bypass ios 15 on Hello Screen IOS15
✅ You will get a Signal on Disable Passcode IOS15
✅iCloud Sign in
one click bypass
✅ iPU SERIAL CHANGE CFG ADD
✅ AUTO REPLACE SN
✅ Autoswitch booting
✅ Autoswitch patching
|Tool Name & Versions||Download Links|
|IPU Ultimate Ram V1.1|
IPU Ultimate Ram V1.3
IPU Ultimate Ram V2.0
IPU Ultimate Ram V2.2
|IPU Ultimate Ram V1.1 / Backup Link |
IPU Ultimate Ram V1.3 / Backup Link
IPU Ultimate Ram V2.0 / Backup Link
IPU Ultimate Ram V2.2 / Backup Link
Steps to bypass iOS 15
- Download the IPU Tool app
- Put the device into DFU mode
- Launch Purple Pro or MagicCFG and input the serial number obtained from the app
- Place the device into DFU mode again
- Initiate the Bypass process
Supported iDevice for Hello Screen Bypass
🔥 iPU Ultimate Ram ( ALL IN ONE TOOL ) VER- 1.1 UPDATE RELEASED 🔥
-download the backup button to save from server backup on drive-by app
-improved pwn for the purple mode to 99% success for models: iPhone 6s, SE cpid 8003, iPhone 7-8 Plus.
- iPhone X – A11
- iPhone 8 Plus – A11
- iPhone 8 – A11
- iPhone 7 Plus – A10
- iPhone 7 – A10
- iPhone SE 1 Gen – A9 – NEED DCSD
- iPhone 6s Plus – A9 – NEED DCSD
- iPhone 6s – A9 – NEED DCSD
- iPad Pro 2 12,9” A1670 | A1671 | A1821 – A10X
- iPad Pro 2 10,5” A1701 | A1709 | A1852 – A10X
- iPad 7th A2197 | A2198 | A2200 – A10
- iPad 6th A1893 | A1954 – A10
- iPad Pro 1 12,9” A1584 | A1652 – A9X – NEED DCSD
- iPad Pro 1 9.7” A1673 | A1674 | A1675 – A9X – NEED DCSD
- iPad 5th A1822 | A1823 – A9 – NEED DCSD
- iPad Air 2 A1566 | A1567 – A8X – NEED DCSD
- iPad Mini 4 A1538 | A1550 – A8 – NEED DCSD
Does jailbreak need for bypass?
No, You don’t have to jailbreak to use this tool. You need to connect the tool and use preload function, pwned mode, ssh mode, and restore activation backup. You need to install the patched check rain and i4.cn tool on your mac os. Find the download Link below.
How to use
To install the MTK Universal Offline Tool on your PC, follow these steps:
- Download the zip file from the provided link.
- Unzip the files to the C: drive.
- Disable your antivirus before proceeding with the installation.
- Open the folder and follow the instructions to install the setup file.
- Run the “ipu.exe” program.
- Install the required drivers (if you haven’t already).
- Connect your device and start using the tool’s various functions.