iReverse MTP Bypass Universal Tool latest update is now available to download from A2GSMTOOLS.COM. The iReverse MTP Bypass Tool is specifically designed to bypass the FRP lock on Android devices that have a design lock. If you have an FRP lock device, there are various methods to install an FRP bypass apk. However, you first need to access the settings menu, dial pad menu, store, or YouTube. This tool provides a shortcut to access these menus with just the MTP mode and a computer.
The iReverse MTP Bypass Universal by HadiK IT is a useful tool that supports all kinds of Android devices running on versions 6.0 to 13.0, with some exceptions. The tool offers various functions that enable you to regain control of your locked device. You can access YouTube, a browser, settings, file manager, ADB, call menu, dial pad, and store directly from your locked device without having to unlock it.
To use the iReverse MTP Bypass Universal tool, you need to connect your device to a PC and click on the “Identify” button. If your device is not detected, you can install the Universal ADB Drivers. Once your device is identified, you can use the tool’s various functions to bypass the FRP lock and gain access to your device.
It’s important to note that before clicking the start button, no adb.exe process should be running. Running adb.exe can limit the functionality of the tool and prevent it from working correctly.
Content on this page
- Open youtube – on a locked device (FRP)
- Open Browser – on Locked Device (FRP)
- Open Settings – Open setting or access in FRP lock state
- Open File Manager – open directly file manager
- OPEN ADB – Access adb without enabling USB Debugging
- OPEN Call- open the call menu and access all call features in the locked device
- OPEN Dial PAD – you can directly open the dial pad
- OPEN STORE – Directly open the store and download the application with a locked device.
|Title||iReverse MTP Bypass Universal Tool By HadiK IT|
|File Password (if ask)||a2gsmtools.com|
|Uploaded by||A2GSM https://a2gsm.com|
|Requirement||Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7|
|Latest Update||April 4th 2023|
|Download Links||MEGA | Alpha Version|
|Report Dead Links||Here|
Updates & ChangeLog
Minor changes and bug fixes
How to Install & Use
To install the Tool on your PC, follow these steps:
- Download the zip file from the provided link.
- Unzip the files to the C: drive.
- Disable your antivirus before proceeding with the installation.
- Open the folder and follow the instructions to install the setup file.
- Run the “iReverse.exe” program.
- Install the required drivers (if you haven’t already).
- Connect your device and start using the tool’s various functions.
Note: Please Disable Windows defender or any Antivirus installed on your Computer. Otherwise, Setup or some important files will be deleted or corrupted by Antimalware.
- Compatibility: The tool runs perfectly on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit), and Windows 11 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Take a Backup: If you are willing to try the above tool, then please take a backup of your personal data from your Android Smartphone or Tablet. As flashing any Firmware or recovery may brick the device.
- Credits: All Unlock Tools and Crack/Keygen is created and distributed by Respected Developers. So, full credits go to them for sharing the tool for free.
- Warning: Try at your own risk. We’re not Responsible for any Device Damage or Data Lost.