Download Jio F320B Tested Flash File
Download the LYF Jio F320B Flash File to install KAIOS OS on Jio phone and fix Software Problems like Restart on Logo, Hang on Logo, Battery Drain issue, Software Downgrade or Upgrade. The firmware flash tool has been thoroughly tested by the team.
- About Jio F320B
- – 2.4 Inch QVGA TFT Display
– 1.2GHz SPRD 9820A/QC8905 Dual Core Processor
– 512MB RAM With 4GB Storage
– Dual SIM
– Bluetooth 4.1
– VGA Font Camera
– FM Radio
– 32GB Expandable Memory
– 2MP Camera
– 4G VoLTE
– USB 2.0
– 2000mAh Battery
How To Flash:
- Download the LYF Jio F320B Flash file that contains the file, tool, and notebook.
- Install Drivers
- HoldingBoot key: *asterik key for double-checking driver setup
- Now in the Device Manager port Show “Qualcomm HS-USB Diagnostics 9008“.
- This signifies the driver was installed correctly.
- Next, install Flash Tool Qflash Tool 9.1.7.
- Connect the phone (press * as the boot key) and click Load Content, then select Content.xml from the Flash File Folder.
- It’ll Show the Qualcomm port in the application.
- Click “Download Content” to Begin Flashing.
- Wait for Download Success Message, it’s done.
When flashing Fails or doesn’t begin, then there has to be a gap between the words while picking flash. As in Qualcomm Flashing, there must be no difference between the words. For example, Jio new ought to be replaced with jio_new or joined.
File Name: LYF-F320B-002-01-83-131020 by A2GSM.COM
File Size: 287 MB
Compatibility: The tool runs perfectly on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit), and Windows 11 (32-bit and 64-bit).
Take a Backup: If you are willing to try the above tool, then please take a backup of your personal data from your Android Smartphone or Tablet. As flashing any Firmware or recovery may brick the device.