Moto G22 is auth enabled device it requires a preloader file to erase or remove the FRP lock. today I have shared the auth prloader file free for you. it is used by any tool like it, unlocktool, and more. you can download from the below links and it’s completely free.
Table of Contents
Motorola Moto G22 mobile was launched on 3rd March 2022. The phone comes with a 90 Hz refresh rate 6.53-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 720×1600 pixels (HD+) at a pixel density of 268 pixels per inch (ppi) and an aspect ratio of 20:9. Motorola Moto G22 is powered by a 1.8GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio G37 processor that features 4 cores clocked at 1.8GHz and 4 cores clocked at 2.3GHz. It comes with 4GB of RAM. The Motorola Moto G22 runs Android 12 and is powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The Motorola Moto G22 supports proprietary fast charging.
What is MTK Secure Boot?
AfterSales Service Tool allows you to Flash Scatter Stock Firmware in all Mediatek (MTK) Secure Boot & Non-Secure Boot Devices without Download Agent (DA) files.
What is DA Auth Files?
SmartPhone FlashTool, also known as SP Flash Tool is the best recommendation for flashing MediaTek Android. It is completely a free option that supports any MediaTek Android Phone or Tablet in flashing Stock, Custom firmware, kernels, recovery files, and more similar in targeting system alterations.
Download Moto G22 Custom Auth Preloader 2023 Edition
File Password(if ask): a2gsmtools.com | Broken Links Report Here: Click Me
How to Install and Use Guide
- First, Head over to the above Download Links
- Choose the required version and start downloading
- After the download is complete, Save it on Your Computer
- Now, Extract the Zip file using Winrar or 7Zip
- Open the Extracted folder and double-click the .exe file
- Now Accept the Terms & Conditions and proceed
- Choose the Installation folder (c: drive Recommended)
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation
- Now open the Flash Tool
- Login with ID and Password (if Needed)
- Select custom preloader file
- Choose Function as required (Format or FRP)
- Power off the Phone (Battery at least 30% charged)
- Connect the phone to boot mode (Vol Up & down or EDL Mode)
- Wait for the Process to complete
- Done, Enjoy!
[*]Antivirus: Please Disable Windows Defender or any Antivirus installed on your Computer. Otherwise, Setup or some important files will be deleted or corrupted by Antimalware.
[*]Warning: Using third-party tools on Android devices may void the warranty and can result in data loss or device damage. Use at your own risk.
[*]Backup: Make sure to always back up your device’s user data before performing any modifications.
[*]Credit: These Tools are provided by Respected Developers, so full credit goes to them.
[*]Links: All Links provided on this site are from third-party file-sharing sites, Visit at your own risk.