Motorola Moto G Power 2021 test Points are two small points on its board that allows the user to force the device to reboot into an emergency download mode.
with the help of EDL Mode users can flash a bootloader-locked device using qcom Sahara protocols. to enable EDL Mod on Your Motorola Moto G Power 2021 You have to do a test Point, which you can do by following the below instructions.
- test point requires additional device disassemble knowledge, do at own risk
Test Point for Motorola Moto G Power 2021
How to Reboot Motorola Moto G Power 2021 to EDL Mode:
- Install QCOM driver on your computer
- Remove the back cover of the Phone & find the Pinout as shown In below Image
- keep shorting the test point using a copper wire or tweezer and Insert a USB
- check the USB device in the device manager if it is detected…if not, try again