Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G XT2131 test Points are two small points on its main board that allow the user to force the device to reboot into an emergency download mod.
with the help of EDL Mod users can flash a bootloader-locked device using qcom Sahara protocols. to enable EDL Mod on Your Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G XT2131 You have to do test Point, which you can do by following the below instructions.
How to Reboot Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G XT2131 to EDL Mod:
- Install the QCOM driver on your computer
- Remove the back cover of the Phone & find the Pinout as shown In below Image
- keep shorting the test point using a copper wire or tweezer and Insert the USB
- check the USB device in the device manager if it is detected…if not, try again
test Point for Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G XT2131
- test point requires some additional hardware knowledge, do it at your own risk.