Mr Auth FRP Tool released a new update V1.0 is a free utility program designed specifically for Android devices. you can utilize the tool to gain access to premium services for free. On this page, I have shared the Latest update of the tool which you can download from the below links and it’s completely free.
Table of Contents
The Mr Auth FRP Tool is a new tool that allows you to remove FRP (Factory Reset Protection) lock from your Xiaomi device without the need for a computer in sideload mode. All you need is a second phone with a working internet connection and an OTG cable.
Mr Auth FRP Tool Features
- No need for a computer
- No need for technical knowledge
- Fast and easy to use
added otp support for remove frp
Download Mr Auth FRP Tool 2023 Edition
File Password(if ask): a2gsmtools.com | Broken Links Report Here: Click Me
|Software Versions||Download Links|
How to Download and Install
- First, Head over to the above Download Links
- Choose the required version and start downloading
- After the download is complete, Save it on Your Computer
- Now, Extract the Zip file using Winrar or 7Zip
- Open the Extracted folder and double-click the .exe file
- Now Accept the Terms & Conditions and proceed
- Choose the Installation folder (c: drive Recommended)
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation
- voila, Software is installed Successfully on your computer
How to Use
- To use the tool, first open the web browser on your second phone
- go to https://frp.mrauthtool.com/.
- Next, connect your Xiaomi device to your second phone using an OTG cable in sideload mode.
- Once the devices are connected, you will need to buy an OTP (One-Time Password) from a reseller. buy an OTP: https://mrauthtool.com/
- Enter the OTP into the tool and click the “Unlock Device” button.
- The FRP lock will be removed from your Xiaomi device.
The cost of an OTP for a single device is $1. Once you have used the OTP to remove the FRP lock from one device, you will not be able to use it to remove the FRP lock from another device.
[*]Antivirus: Please Disable Windows Defender or any Antivirus installed on your Computer. Otherwise, Setup or some important files will be deleted or corrupted by Antimalware.
[*]Warning: Using third-party tools on Android devices may void the warranty and can result in data loss or device damage. Use at your own risk.
[*]Backup: Make sure to always back up your device’s user data before performing any modifications.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for the latest tutorials. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in the comments. We offer over a thousand valuable Tools and Drivers. Explore a few of them using the links below: