Nokia 8 TA-1052 Factory Firmware & Flash Tool to restore your Nokia device
All the following Stock Rom(zip file) contains the original Flash Tool and the Firmware File. After Downloading the Firmware, follow the instructions to flash or install firmware on mobile.
Nokia 8 TA-1052 Official Factory Firmware
Nokia 8 official Factory Firmware 2018 Oreo
Nokia ost tool
Advantages of Stock Rom
- Unbrick the Device
- Upgrade or Downgrade OS
- Fix OTA Update Issue
- Fix Bugs Issue on your Phone
- Fix Lag or Hang Issue on the Device
- Fix a Problem with the Device startup loop
- Fix the Battery drain issue
- Fix Software Performance Improvement
- Returning a stock ROM entitles the warranty of the phone
How to Flash:
2. Download OST LA v6.0.4
3. Download the patch
4. Unpack OST LA with 7zip and install it on your PC
5. Unpack patch (password:- 123)
6. Replace. exe file OnlineUpdateTool with an exe file OnlineUpdateTool extracted from the patch and delete OnlineUpdateTool.exe.config in a folder C:Program Files (x86)OST LA (see pic. Bellow )
7. Unpack software with 7zip.
8. Start patched OST LA from the above-mentioned folder by double left-click on exe file indicated on pic.
9. If everything is alright the program will run without requesting a login and password to hook up with a server.
10. Select the original software.
11. Enter your Nokia 6 into Download mode connected with a USB cable to your PC.
12. After your device enter into Download mode, the button Edit Phone Information will be available. Push that button and wait for an error (something like failed to reboot to FTM mode) being appeared. Don’t be so tragic about it. Press OK and see the button Next should be activated.
13. After the button Next become active, press on it and have an eye on the flashing process or have a cup of tea not to kill time.
14. Your device will reboot and you may congratulate oneself
- Please back up your data before flashing your device.
- Do flash or unlock at your risk we are not responsible if you made any mistake and the device got bricked. Read All the flashing instructions carefully before doing flash or unlock.