Nut Utility Tool is a small Windows application that allows you to Factory Reset New and Old Chipsets for Mediatek and Unlocks Mi accounts or Factory Reset without data Loss on Qualcomm Devices.
- Factory Reset: Method 1
This option allows you to do a factory reset on your Mediatek device. It wipes all user data and settings, bringing the device back to its original state. This can be useful when you want to start fresh or resolve software-related issues.
- Factory Reset: Method 2
Similar to the first option, this option allowed you to do a factory reset on your Mediatek device. if the above option does not work then you can come up with this, is help you to try different commands to remove an FRP lock from your Mediatek devices.
- Unlock Mi Account
This feature allows you to unlock the Mi Account on your Qualcomm device. It proves handy when you forget your Mi Account credentials and need to regain access to your device.
- Save Data Factory Reset
With this option, you can do a factory reset on your Qualcomm device without erasing your personal data. It ensures that all your important files and settings are preserved while resolving any software-related issues.
Added new functions and support for Some Models.
Download Nut Utility Tool 2023 Edition
Here are the direct links to download the tool for Microsoft Windows (32-bit and 64-bit).
File Password(if ask): a2gsmtools.com | Links Not Working: Report Here
Note: New Keygen link is added please download and generate the activation key yourself by HWID.
How to Download and Install on Windows
- First, Head over to the above Download Links
- Choose the required version and start downloading
- After the download is complete, Save it on Your Computer
- Now, Extract the Zip file using Winrar or 7Zip
- Open the Extracted folder and double-click the .exe file
- Now Accept the Terms & Conditions and proceed
- Choose the Installation folder (c: drive Recommended)
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation
- voila, Software is installed Successfully on your computer
How to Activate Nut Utility Tool
- Run the “NUT_Tool.exe” file
- A window will prompt you to enter an activation key. Don’t worry! The tool is free to use
- Generate HWID in Tool
- Now open Keygen and Paste HWID here
- Now copy the activation key, and paste into the activation key box
- Done, You now have full access to the Nut Utility Tool
How to use Nut Utility Tool
- First Download and install the tool
- Open the Nut Utility Tool
- Login with ID and Password (if Needed)
- Choose your Mobile Brand and Model
- Choose Function as required (Format or FRP)
- Power off the Phone (Battery at least 30% charged)
- Connect the phone to boot mode (Vol Up & down or EDL Mode)
- Wait for the Process complete
- Done, You successfully Complete the operation.
[*]Antivirus: Please Disable Windows Defender or any Antivirus installed on your Computer. Otherwise, Setup or some important files will be deleted or corrupted by Antimalware.
[*]Warning: Using third-party tools on Android devices may void the warranty and can result in data loss or device damage. Use at your own risk.
[*]Backup: Make sure always back up your device’s user data before performing any modifications.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is the Nut Utility Tool Free to Use?
Yes, it is completely free to download and use.
What purpose of using Nut Utility Tool?
You can use it for flashing firmware Stock ROM, Remove Locks, and bypassing Google Account FRP Lock easily on Android smartphones and tablets.
Is Nut Utility Tool Safe to Use?
Yes, it is completely safe for your device and Also for computers and laptops.
Is Nut Utility Tool Remove FRP Lock?
No, Nut Utility Tool has no option to remove FRP Lock.
Is it Compatible with All Windows versions?
Yes, You can use it on Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11, or later (32-bit and 64-bit).
Is there any alternative Flash Tool?
Yes, there is an alternative tool called Android Utility (MTK META Utility). Android Utility (MTK META Utility) is another flash tool that was developed for flashing firmware, custom ROMs, and recovery images onto Android smartphones and tablets.
How can I Find Firmware Stock ROM for Android?
Where can I download the USB Drivers?
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for the latest tutorials. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in the comments. We offer over a thousand valuable Tools and Drivers. Explore a few of them using the links below: