NZO MTK Tool released a new update V1.0 is a free utility program designed specifically for Android devices. you can utilize the tool to gain access to premium services for free. On this page, I have shared the Latest update of the NZO MTK Tool which you can download from the below links and it’s completely free.
Table of Contents
NZO MTK Tool Features
- Factory reset
- Safe format (old models)
- Erase FRP
- Unlock bootloader
- Redmi IOA (Dandelion) unlock bootloader fix
- Redmi 9A (Dandelion) unlock bootloader fix
- Backup NV
- NV restore
- Redmi 9A Dual IMEI fix
- Redmi G Dual IMEI fix
- Redmi IOA Dual IMEI fix
- Redmi LOX Dual IMEI fix
- Before using NZO MTK Tool V1.0, make sure to back up your device’s data.
- Use the tool at your own risk. The author is not responsible for any damage that may occur to your device as a result of using this tool.
- The tool may not work with all MTK Android devices.
Download NZO MTK Tool 2023 Edition
File Password(if ask): a2gsmtools.com | Broken Links Report Here: Click Me
|Software Versions||Download Links|
|v1.0||Link Password: NZO|
How to Download and Install
- First, Head over to the above Download Links
- Choose the required version and start downloading
- After the download is complete, Save it on Your Computer
- Now, Extract the Zip file using Winrar or 7Zip
- Open the Extracted folder and double-click the .exe file
- Now Accept the Terms & Conditions and proceed
- Choose the Installation folder (c: drive Recommended)
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation
- voila, Software is installed Successfully on your computer
How to Use NZO MTK Tool
- First Download and install the tool
- Open the NZO MTK Tool
- Login with ID and Password (if Needed)
- Choose your Mobile Brand and Model
- Choose Function as required (Format or FRP)
- Power off the Phone (Battery at least 30% charged)
- Connect the phone to boot mode (Vol Up & down or EDL Mode)
- Wait for the Process complete
- Done, You successfully Complete the operation.
[*]Antivirus: Please Disable Windows Defender or any Antivirus installed on your Computer. Otherwise, Setup or some important files will be deleted or corrupted by Antimalware.
[*]Warning: Using third-party tools on Android devices may void the warranty and can result in data loss or device damage. Use at your own risk.
[*]Backup: Make sure to always back up your device’s user data before performing any modifications.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for the latest tutorials. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in the comments. We offer over a thousand valuable Tools and Drivers. Explore a few of them using the links below: