OnePlus 10 Pro is a high-end smartphone powered by Qualcomm 8 Gen1 Processor. In the last few days, I have seen that many people bricked their OnePlus 10 Pro by flashing the firmware via fastboot, if you are one of those then you can try the below fixes to fix it.
- avoid downgrading from android 13 to 12
- don’t use the python fastboot ofp flash tool on this device
- don’t switch regions, if you don’t know how to do test point
- don’t flash any ROM from fastboot, if you don’t know how to do test point
- if soft brick after the android 13 upgrades, try to flash the following partition
- Flash at your own risk, because you may face hard brick (stuck at edl/black screen)
fastboot –set-active=a fastboot erase userdata fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot flash boot boot.img fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img fastboot flash super super.img fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot reboot bootloader fastboot –set-active=b fastboot erase userdata fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot flash boot boot.img fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img fastboot flash super super.img fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot –set-active=a fastboot reboot
or you can use a single code for both A and B slots like this
fastboot flash partition-name_ab 'finemame'
Test Point OnePlus 10 Pro
Solution for hard brick / blank screen:
- you have to contact us or the service center or any other service provider for MSM Auth, once you have access to the MSM download tool you can reflash it via EDL Mod.
EDL access by key combination not working on this device, you have to do a test point to access edl mod.