Unlock OxygenOS/ColorOS with EDL Download Tool and No Need OTP 2023
Unlocking and restoring your device to OxygenOS/ColorOS can be achieved using the EDL DownloadTool, a Man-In-The-Middle (MITM) attack, and OTP Bypass. Setting up your crack environment and flashing your device are both covered in detail in this article. Please be aware that this method includes some technical skills with operating systems based on Unix and networking.
Table of Contents
- Internet access in your local network.
- Linux VM or Mac on the same network.
- Windows PC (if you don’t use Windows, you can install it on an external SSD).
- Basic understanding of networking (local IP addresses) and familiarity with Unix OSes (Linux or macOS).
- Install MitmProxy on your Linux/Mac from https://mitmproxy.org/.
- Install Proxifier on your Windows PC from https://www.proxifier.com/.
- Find your Linux/Mac local IP address (usually starts with 192.168).
Proxifier setup on Windows PC:
- Open Proxifier and click “Profile -> Proxy servers.” Use your Mac/VM local IP, port 8080, and select HTTPS protocol. Click OK.
- Click “Profile -> Proxification rules.” Set the “Default” rule to action “Proxy HTTPS 192.168…” to redirect all network traffic to the proxy.
- Click “Add…” and locate the DownloadTool.exe file in the “Applications” section. Set the action to “Proxy HTTPS 192.168…” and click OK.
Install the MITM attack certificates:
- Start the proxy on your Linux/Mac using the mitmweb command.
- On your Windows PC, visit https://mitm.it/ and follow the instructions to install the MITM certificate.
Return to Proxifier on Windows:
- Click “Profile -> Proxification rules.” Set the “Default” rule to action “Proxy.” Now, you will only redirect traffic from DownloadTool to the proxy.
Flashing Your Device:
- Open your Linux/Mac terminal and navigate to the directory containing Oppo_EDL_Crack_v2.py. Execute mitmdump -s Oppo_EDL_Crack_V2.py.
- Launch DownloadTool.exe, enter anything in ID/PASS/OTP and click login. You should see requests appearing in your Linux/Mac terminal. If this doesn’t happen or login fails, check your proxy settings.
- Select your EDL package folder, click “flash,” and then click “stop flashing.” Enable “Default NV” and click “Start flashing.”
- Plug your device into EDL mode, and it will start the flashing process.
- Once flashing is complete, unplug your device. It will boot up automatically.
Download OnePlus/Oppo EDL Download Tool 2023 Edition
File Password(if ask): a2gsmtools.com | Broken Links Report Here: Click Me
|Software Versions||Download Links|
How to Download and Install
- First, Head over to the above Download Links
- Choose the required version and start downloading
- After the download is complete, Save it on Your Computer
- Now, Extract the Zip file using Winrar or 7Zip
- Open the Extracted folder and double-click the .exe file
- Now Accept the Terms & Conditions and proceed
- Choose the Installation folder (c: drive Recommended)
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation
- voila, Software is installed Successfully on your computer
How to Use EDL Download Tool
- First Download and install the tool
- Open the tool
- Login with ID and Password (if Needed)
- Choose your Mobile Brand and Model
- Choose Function as required (Format or FRP)
- Power off the Phone (Battery at least 30% charged)
- Connect the phone to boot mode (Vol Up & down or EDL Mode)
- Wait for the Process complete
- Done, You successfully Complete the operation.
Watch Tutorial Videos
This method has been successfully tested on an Indian OnePlus 11 (CPH2447) for various firmware packages, including CPH2447_A07 and CPH2449_GPDR_A09. OTA updates, such as CPH2449_GPDR A09 to A10, were performed without issues, avoiding boot loops. Auto brightness functions properly, and the device remains responsive and fast.
When using this method, please use caution and responsibility, and make sure you have the permissions and legal authority to execute these operations on your device.
[*]Antivirus: Please Disable Windows Defender or any Antivirus installed on your Computer. Otherwise, Setup or some important files will be deleted or corrupted by Antimalware.
[*]Warning: Using third-party tools on Android devices may void the warranty and can result in data loss or device damage. Use at your own risk.
[*]Backup: Make sure always back up your device’s user data before performing any modifications.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is the tool Free to use?
Yes, it is completely free to download and use.
What purpose of using this tool?
You can use it for flashing firmware Stock ROM, Remove Locks, and bypassing Google Account FRP Lock easily on Android smartphones and tablets.
Is Tool Safe to Use?
Yes, it is completely safe for your device and Also for computers and laptops.
Is it Compatible with All Windows versions?
Yes, You can use it on Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11, or later (32-bit and 64-bit).
Is there any alternative Flash Tool?
Yes, there is an alternative tool called Android Utility (MTK META Utility). Android Utility (MTK META Utility) is another flash tool that was developed for flashing firmware, custom ROMs, and recovery images onto Android smartphones and tablets.
How can I Find Firmware Stock ROM for Android?
Where can I download the USB Drivers?
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for the latest tutorials. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in the comments. We offer over a thousand valuable Tools and Drivers. Explore a few of them using the links below: