PotatoNV Next is a tool developed by Techno Fayez that allows users to unlock the full potential of various Huawei Kirin CPUs. This Tool helps you unlock bootloader and remove frp lock in 1 click. The tool is designed to be easy to use and can be used by anyone, regardless of their technical expertise. Download the latest version of PotatoNV from the below links provided by A2GSMTOOLS.COM.
You Might Like: MobileSea Service Tool (MST) V6.5 Update Download Free
Table of Contents
PotatoNV Extra supports the following Huawei Kirin CPUs:
- Kirin 620
- Kirin 650
- Kirin 655
- Kirin 658
- Kirin 659
- Kirin 925
- Kirin 935
- Kirin 950
- Kirin 960
The tool also supports the following features:
- Unlocking the bootloader
- Flashing custom ROMs
- Rooting the device
- Removing bloatware
Here are some additional details about the latest features introduced in PotatoNV Extra:
- Support for more Huawei Kirin CPUs: PotatoNV Extra now supports a wider range of Huawei Kirin CPUs, including the Kirin 620, Kirin 650, Kirin 655, Kirin 658, Kirin 659, Kirin 925, Kirin 935, Kirin 950, and Kirin 960.
- Improved performance: PotatoNV Extra can now improve the performance of Huawei devices by overclocking the CPU and GPU.
- Extended battery life: PotatoNV Extra can now extend the battery life of Huawei devices by undervolting the CPU and GPU.
- More features: PotatoNV Extra also includes a number of other features, such as the ability to remove bloatware, backup and restore the device, and more.
Download PotatoNV 2023
|File Password (if ask)||a2gsmtools.com|
|Uploaded by||A2GSM https://a2gsm.com|
|Support OS||Microsoft Windows (32bit and 64bit)|
|Latest Update||May 2023|
|Report Dead Links||Here|
How to unlock Bootloader, users can follow these steps to use PotatoNV Next:
Before you unlock the bootloader
Before you unlock the bootloader, there are a few things you need to know. First, unlocking the bootloader will erase all data on your device. This includes your apps, photos, music, and anything else that is stored on the internal storage. Second, unlocking the bootloader will void your warranty. This means that Huawei or Honor will not be responsible for any damage to your device if you unlock the bootloader.
How to unlock the bootloader
To unlock the bootloader of your Huawei or Honor device, you will need to follow these steps:
- Download and install the Huawei HiSuite software on your computer.
- Download and install PotatoNV Extra on their computer.
- Connect your Huawei or Honor device to your computer using a USB cable.(Need Testpoints)
- Open Device Manager and check port name
USB SER, or Serial Port
HUAWEI USB COM 1.0
- Launch PotatoNV Next and select their Kirin CPU from the list.
- Under the “Bootloader” section, click on the “Unlock” button.
- Click on the “Yes” button to confirm that you want to unlock the bootloader.
- Now The bootloader will be unlocked
- Once the bootloader is unlocked, users can flash a custom ROM, root their device, or make other changes to their device.
Updates & ChangeLog
New version of PotatoNV has been released
Added bootloader: Kirin 925 Added bootloader: Kirin 935 (thanks to Busya)
Note: Please Disable Windows Defender or any Antivirus installed on your Computer. Otherwise, Setup or some important files will be deleted or corrupted by Antimalware.
Warning: It’s important to note that using any third-Party tool on Android devices may void the warranty. It requires technical knowledge and should be done very carefully to avoid any data loss or damage to your device. Make sure to follow the instructions provided by the tool and always back up your device’s data before performing any modifications.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I install the tool?
Download and unzip the tool on the computer and double-click the .exe file to launch it, follow the screen instructions, and voila, the application is installed on the computer.
Is the tool Free?
Yes, it is completely free to download and use. It is an open-source software tool developed by MediaTek Inc. It is available to anyone who wants to use it for flashing firmware, custom ROMs, and recovery images onto Android smartphones and tablets.
Is Tool Safe?
Yes, it is safe for computers, laptops, and Android devices. It is an open-source software tool developed by MediaTek Inc. It is widely used by advanced users, developers, and enthusiasts for flashing firmware, custom ROMs, and recovery images onto Android smartphones and tablets.
Is there any alternative Flash Tool?
Yes, there is an alternative tool called SP MDT Tool. SP MDT (SmartPhone Multiport Download Tool) is another flash tool that was developed for flashing firmware, custom ROMs, and recovery images onto Android smartphones and tablets.
Where can I download the USB Drivers?
We hope that your experience on our website has been enjoyable. Download FREE PotatoNV NEXT v2.2.1 2023 For Android FRP Unlock Samsung Qualcomm Xiaomi. Thank you for choosing A2GSMTOOLS.com as your trusted resource for mobile device solutions.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in the comments section. We are here to assist you and provide you with any additional information you may require.