Realme GT2 Pro RMX3300/RMX3301 is a high-end smartphone powered by Qualcomm 8 Gen1 Processor. In the last few days, I have seen that many people bricked their GT 2 Pro after upgrading to Android 13, it’s not an issue of a single person more than 15 users contacted me to fix it via MSM.
But the problem is not MSM the new problem is EDL. non of the Realme GT2 Pro user, are able to reboot the device into EDL Mod, the one & only way to enable edl mod on this device is to test Point for that first you have to disassemble it, once you locate the test Point, you can contact me for a fix.
- avoid downgrading from android 13 to 12
- don’t unlock the bootloader, if you don’t know about it
- don’t use the python fastboot ofp flash tool on this device
- don’t switch regions, if you don’t know how to do test point
- don’t flash any ROM from fastboot, if you don’t know how to do test point
- if soft brick after the android 13 upgrade, try to flash the following partition
- flash at your own risk, because you may face hard brick (stuck at edl/black screen)
fastboot –set-active=a fastboot erase userdata fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot flash boot boot.img fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img fastboot flash super super.img fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot reboot bootloader fastboot –set-active=b fastboot erase userdata fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot flash boot boot.img fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img fastboot flash super super.img fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
or you can use a single code for both A and B slots like this
fastboot flash partition-name_ab 'finemame'
Solution for hard brick:
- the service center or any other service provider for MSM Auth, once you have access to the MSM download tool you can reflash it via EDL Mod.
Test Point Realme GT 2 Pro, located under the camera