Sam FRP Tool released a new update V1, It’s a free program developed by VG and specially made for Samsung devices to remove FRP lock in a few clicks. Here we have shared the direct link to download the latest version and the previous versions of the tool (all versions) for free.
On this page, I have shared the Latest update of Sam FRP Tool which you can download from the below links, and a simple step-by-step procedure to Flash firmware, Bypass FRP, Remove User Lock, and Fix any OS related problems from all Android phones in just one click easily.
What is Sam FRP Tool?
Sam FRP Tool is a Windows utility software designed especially for Samsung Android devices. It supports all Samsung devices including the latest models also. it is compatible with Windows XP, 7, 8, 10, and 11. It is also very easy to use, as it has a simple and user-friendly interface.
Features & Functions
- Scan port: This feature allows you to detect the port number of your device automatically. You don’t need to manually enter the port number or search for it in the device manager.
- Read Info: This feature allows you to read the basic information of your device, such as model, firmware version, IMEI, serial number, etc. You can also check if your device is rooted or not.
- Remove FRP Lock: This feature allows you to remove the FRP lock from your device with one click. You don’t need to flash any combination file or use any other tool. Just connect your device to the PC, enable USB debugging, and click on the Remove FRP button. The tool will do the rest for you.
- Enable ADB New: This feature allows you to enable ADB mode on your device for new security patches. You can use this feature to bypass the FRP lock on devices that have the latest security updates. You just need to boot your device into Test mode by dialing #0# on the emergency call screen, and then click on the Enable ADB New button. The tool will enable ADB mode on your device and reboot it.
- Enable ADB Old: This feature allows you to enable ADB mode on your device for old security patches. You can use this feature to bypass the FRP lock on devices that have older security updates. You just need to boot your device into Download mode by pressing the Volume Down + Home + Power buttons, and then click on the Enable ADB Old button. The tool will enable ADB mode on your device and reboot it.
Download Sam FRP Tool Latest Version Setup 2024
File Name: Setup-sam-frp-tool.rar
Compatible OS: Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11
Password (if ask): a2gsmtools.com
|Download | Mirror
Updates & Changelog
- Added support for the latest Samsung device
- fix minor bugs
- improve stability
- improve frp remove process
- added support for latest Android versions
How to Install Setup?
- First, Head over to the above Download Links
- Choose the required version and start downloading
- After the download is complete, Save it on Your Computer
- Now, Extract the Zip file using Winrar or 7Zip
- Open the Extracted folder and double-click the .exe file
- Now Accept the Terms & Conditions and proceed
- Choose the Installation folder (c: drive Recommended)
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation
How to use?
- Now Go to Desktop and Open the Sam FRP Tool.exe
- connect phone in on condition
- go to emergency call, dial *#0*# to open test menu
- now click enable adb button and wait
- allow usb debugging
- then click remove frp lock button
- Wait for the Process to complete
- Done, Enjoy!
[*]Antivirus: Please Disable Windows Defender or any Antivirus installed on your Computer. Otherwise, Setup or some important files will be deleted or corrupted by Antimalware.
[*]Warning: Using third-party tools on Android devices may void the warranty and can result in data loss or device damage. Use at your own risk.
[*]Backup: Make sure to always back up your device’s user data before performing any modifications.
[*]Credit: These Tools are provided by Respected Developers, so full credit goes to them.
[*]Links: All Links provided on this site are from third-party file-sharing sites, Visit at your own risk.