Transsion Software Download Tool is a utility that allows users to flash the firmware on their Transsion-based devices. This tool can be used to repair dead boots, hang logos, update errors, and remove FRP or screen locks.
This post will find the official link to download Transsion Software Download Tool for windows on your computer. We have shared it as a zip package containing Flash Tools and How to Flash Manuals.
Download Transsion Software Download Tool
The Software Download Flash Tool is a utility that enables you to flash ROM (Firmware) files in scatter, pac, and XML formats on your smartphone or tablet. It also offers functionalities for flashing, unlocking, repairing, and removing the Factory Reset Protection (FRP) on your device.
- v4.1808.22.16: | AFH | G-Drive | Mega – MTK
- v4.1808.28.17: | AFH | G-Drive | Mega – MTK
- v4.1811.23.11: | AFH | G-Drive | Mega – MTK
- v4.1901.23.17: | AFH | G-Drive | Mega – MTK (Latest)
- v5.1910.29.16: | AFH | G-Drive | Mega – SPD
- v5.2009.24.14: | AFH | G-Drive | Mega – SPD (Latest)
To flash your smartphone or tablet using Transsion Software Download Tool, you should follow these steps
- Install the USB driver on your computer.
- Download the stock firmware on your computer, then extract it.
- Extract Transsion Software Download Tool and launch the SWD_AfterSales.exe.
- Click on the Settings icon and select the firmware.
- Click on the Confirm button, then Start.
- Power off your device, then press and hold the Volume Up and Down buttons.
- Connect your device to the computer using a USB cable.
- Wait for the flashing or installation process to complete. When finished, you will see a Green PASS message on the tool.