UFT Fastboot Flash Firmware Tool released a new update V1.0 is a free utility program designed specifically for Flash Android devices. you can utilize the tool to gain access to premium services for free. On this page, I have shared the Latest update of the tool which you can download from the below links and it’s completely free.
Table of Contents
UFT Fastboot Flash Firmware Tool Features
- Flash: You can easily flash your device in fastboot mode using the UFT Fastboot Flash Firmware Tool. However, you will need to download the full firmware file from the official Xiaomi website.
- Unlock: You can unlock your Xiaomi device using the UFT Fastboot Flash Firmware Tool. However, you will need to have bootloader unlock enabled on your device.
Download UFT Fastboot Flash Firmware Tool 2023 Edition
File Password(if ask): a2gsmtools.com | Broken Links Report Here: Click Me
|Software Versions||Download Links|
- Read Xiaomi device information
- Set active partition A or B
- Erase FRP (Factory Reset Protection)
- Erase Mi Account
How to Install and Use Guide
- First, Head over to the above Download Links
- Choose the required version and start downloading
- After the download is complete, Save it on Your Computer
- Now, Extract the Zip file using Winrar or 7Zip
- Open the Extracted folder and double-click the .exe file
- Now Accept the Terms & Conditions and proceed
- Choose the Installation folder (c: drive Recommended)
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation
- Now open the Flash Tool
- Login with ID and Password (if Needed)
- Choose your Mobile Brand and Model
- Choose Function as required (Format or FRP)
- Power off the Phone (Battery at least 30% charged)
- Connect the phone to boot mode (Vol Up & down or EDL Mode)
- Wait for the Process to complete
- Done, Enjoy!
[*]Antivirus: Please Disable Windows Defender or any Antivirus installed on your Computer. Otherwise, Setup or some important files will be deleted or corrupted by Antimalware.
[*]Warning: Using third-party tools on Android devices may void the warranty and can result in data loss or device damage. Use at your own risk.
[*]Backup: Make sure to always back up your device’s user data before performing any modifications.
[*]Credit: These Tools are provided by Respected Developers, so full credit goes to them.
[*]Links: All Links provided on this site are from third-party file-sharing sites, Visit at your own risk.