UFT SAM FRP New Security Tool released a new update V1.0 is a free utility program designed specifically for Android devices. you can utilize the tool to gain access to premium services for free. On this page, I have shared the Latest update of the tool which you can download from the below links and it’s completely free.
Table of Contents
The UFT SAM FRP Tool is a powerful tool designed to help users bypass FRP lock on Samsung devices. It is particularly useful for devices that have test mode enabled but do not display the USB debugging pop-up. This tool also enables users to change the CSC on their Samsung smartphones.
UFT SAM FRP Features
- FRP Bypass From Test Mode (New Security Supported)
- Change CSC
- No Internet Needed
- Samsung Smartphone
- Formatted from Recovery Mode (if PIN lock or pattern lock)
- USB Cable
- Test Mode Working Device (#0#)
Added support for new security
Download UFT SAM FRP New Security Tool 2023 Edition
File Password(if ask): a2gsmtools.com | Broken Links Report Here: Click Me
|Software Versions||Download Links|
|v1.0||Link (Setup Password: softwarecrackguru)|
How to Download and Install
- First, Head over to the above Download Links
- Choose the required version and start downloading
- After the download is complete, Save it on Your Computer
- Now, Extract the Zip file using Winrar or 7Zip
- Open the Extracted folder and double-click the .exe file
- Now Accept the Terms & Conditions and proceed
- Choose the Installation folder (c: drive Recommended)
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation
- voila, Software is installed Successfully on your computer
How to Use
- First Download and install the tool
- Open the UFT SAM FRP New Security Tool
- Login with ID and Password (if Needed)
- Choose your Mobile Brand and Model
- Choose Function as required (Format or FRP)
- Power off the Phone (Battery at least 30% charged)
- Connect the phone to boot mode (Vol Up & down or EDL Mode)
- Wait for the Process complete
- Done, You successfully Complete the operation.
[*]Antivirus: Please Disable Windows Defender or any Antivirus installed on your Computer. Otherwise, Setup or some important files will be deleted or corrupted by Antimalware.
[*]Warning: Using third-party tools on Android devices may void the warranty and can result in data loss or device damage. Use at your own risk.
[*]Backup: Make sure to always back up your device’s user data before performing any modifications.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for the latest tutorials. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in the comments. We offer over a thousand valuable Tools and Drivers. Explore a few of them using the links below: